Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

Server is up

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,695
[5D2]
[5D2]
Supertester
2,349 posts
23,762 battles

Should have taken a PTO game, I need my Brindisi and Venezia. :-P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
885
[USCC]
Members
3,001 posts
13,776 battles

I can't play until tonight after work, If you have time admiral, can you post up your thoughts after a few matches? 
I'd be curious to see what you think having played a few games.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
383
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
704 posts
28,331 battles

Of course, l’m at work now. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
274
[-BMV-]
Members
515 posts
18,784 battles
Just now, gillhunter said:

Of course, l’m at work now. LOL

Same here. Wargaming is rude to us. They should had waited until after we came back from work. Shame on you WG, shame on you.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
111
[BEA5T]
[BEA5T]
Members
378 posts
14,393 battles

dang you all are UP wee hours of the morning...:Smile-_tongue:

Don't forget to update your Mod Stations as well.  

 

Edited by Noworriesderpy1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,245
[PVE]
Members
11,821 posts
24,479 battles
25 minutes ago, Skuggsja said:

Should have taken a PTO game, I need my Brindisi and Venezia. :-P

You can look at mine if it helps LOL (:Smile_veryhappy:)

9WhxjcD.jpg

Nce7k0e.jpg

Here is a bonus for you (:Smile_hiding:)

Hc4Kmxe.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,245
[PVE]
Members
11,821 posts
24,479 battles
27 minutes ago, SpudZero said:

I can't play until tonight after work, If you have time admiral, can you post up your thoughts after a few matches? 
I'd be curious to see what you think having played a few games.

 

Do you mean with the new 9V9 Co-op? Sure. In the PVE forum later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
885
[USCC]
Members
3,001 posts
13,776 battles
Just now, AdmiralThunder said:

Do you mean with the new 9V9 Co-op? Sure. In the PVE forum later.

I do, and thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,695
[5D2]
[5D2]
Supertester
2,349 posts
23,762 battles
9 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

You can look at mine if it helps LOL (:Smile_veryhappy:)

9WhxjcD.jpg

Nce7k0e.jpg

Here is a bonus for you (:Smile_hiding:)

Hc4Kmxe.jpg

Beautiful!

 Thank you. 

I'm guessing you picked up crates for Luigi?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,245
[PVE]
Members
11,821 posts
24,479 battles
9 minutes ago, Skuggsja said:

Beautiful!

 Thank you. 

I'm guessing you picked up crates for Luigi?

Yes. A 22 pak gave the exact number of pieces needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×