Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Roberto577_One

What should I use my Italian Tokens on?

10 comments in this topic

Members
88 posts
1,070 battles

I have a little over 900 Tokens saved up, and I was considering using them to get Italian Cruiser containers, but the drop chance for the ships is low, so I decided against it. What should I use them for? I did the math and I can trade them in for almost 7 million credits, which would be useful for me since I am currently grinding towards both Helena and Budyonny.

Or is there something else that's worth it more? FYI, I don't plan to grind up the Italian Cruiser line anytime soon, so I don't want the permanent camos.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,213 posts
21,336 battles
2 minutes ago, Roberto577_One said:

900 Tokens saved up

Frankly, the "random" selection is a good deal.  You get plenty of credits and coal.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,085 posts
4,071 battles

I collected a bunch, spent some on containers, got Genova and a bunch of cool stuff. I have enough left over for 2 premiums days, so that's what I'll cash them in for when I have the time to use it. I play standard, so that may not apply for you.

[RLGN]
Members
14,241 posts
25,057 battles

If not permanent camo, then the generic, regular camo, since anything can use it, (my Brits and Frenchies are sometimes running around in each other’s ‘national’ camo.)

• Cool 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,592 posts
52 minutes ago, Roberto577_One said:

I have a little over 900 Tokens saved up, and I was considering using them to get Italian Cruiser containers, but the drop chance for the ships is low, so I decided against it. What should I use them for? I did the math and I can trade them in for almost 7 million credits, which would be useful for me since I am currently grinding towards both Helena and Budyonny.

Or is there something else that's worth it more? FYI, I don't plan to grind up the Italian Cruiser line anytime soon, so I don't want the permanent camos.

Use them for whatever you wish or just keep them and eventually they will be converted to credits when the event ends. Personally, I converted all mine into economic signals, which I use so that I can afford to play the tier X ships I have that don't have Premium permacamos.

[WPORT]
Members
5,358 posts
10,396 battles
1 hour ago, Roberto577_One said:

Spent mine to get the permanent camouflage for the Amalfi and exchanged the remainder for credits.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,724 posts
21,431 battles

I purchased all 22 of those containers, got Genova (gag!), and converted the remaining 648 into 54 into the Italian consumable cammo. Those give 100% XP, 50% Captain XP, and 100% Free XP. Not too shabby of a cammo.

So get the consumable cammo. That's 75 battles where you get those bonuses!

[WOLF4]
Members
164 posts
3,812 battles

I have a bunch of tokens as well. I need coal. Is the rate of return worth using these tokens for coal?

Sign in to follow this