You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
The_Nanuk

Infernal camo once mounted

6 comments in this topic

Members
63 posts
4,101 battles

Anybody knows if you can have a regular looking version of the Infernal camo? By that I mean that I have one linked to a ship but I hate the look of these camos (thankfully I didn't pay for it).  I have a Benham and can choose between the "rogue wave" camo or the "classic" camo.  Don't have that option for the Infernal camo.  When I untick Halloween camos in the carousel, it demounts the Infernal camo automatically...

Am I stuck with this look if I want the bonuses?

[KSE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,732 posts
17,357 battles

Yes, unless you apply mods that change the look of specific ships.  Check into Aslains mods to see some examples.

• Cool 1

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles

Benham has the option because its a premium reward ship and comes with premium camo.  Unless the ship you put it on his also a reward/premium ship, mods are your only hope.  For some reason, they require you to see it if you use it (excluding mods that remove or change camo).

• Cool 1

Members
63 posts
4,101 battles

Thanks guys...while I appreciate the free camo, an option to have it mounted as a normal look would be welcome.  Not a fan of the whole monster look....

[WOLFC]
Members
2,878 posts
16,333 battles
16 minutes ago, the_nanuk said:

Thanks guys...while I appreciate the free camo, an option to have it mounted as a normal look would be welcome.  Not a fan of the whole monster look....

Many people have been requesting such an option for a long time.  So far all we have is the "hide" aka another "demount" ability.

• Cool 1

Members
616 posts
81 battles
2 hours ago, the_nanuk said:

Anybody knows if you can have a regular looking version of the Infernal camo? By that I mean that I have one linked to a ship but I hate the look of these camos (thankfully I didn't pay for it).  I have a Benham and can choose between the "rogue wave" camo or the "classic" camo.  Don't have that option for the Infernal camo.  When I untick Halloween camos in the carousel, it demounts the Infernal camo automatically...

Am I stuck with this look if I want the bonuses?

Agreed the infernal camos are horrible