Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Tyreanthil_2018

Azure Lane twin Ships; Will they be back for Sale?

11 comments in this topic

Members
9 posts
105 battles

Al Yukikaze &

AL Montpelier

Will they come back to shop ?

I am posting on my son's account btw (new Player), Im not recommending buying T8 Prems with such a low game count ;)

WG, bring them back Please !  

Take care

JM

• Cool 1

[TRIST]
Members
412 posts
4,255 battles

I don't see why they can't bring them back during the next collab. Don't have Yuki, but Monty is great! Definitely a buy if you love Cleve!

Members
1,225 posts
5,930 battles

Maybe eventually. Azurlane seems to love doing collabs with this game so I would bet that the next time there is one we will see them back again.

[WOLF8]
Members
7,345 posts
6,239 battles

The studio that made High School Fleet went bankrupt, so everyone thought that the collab with HSF was no longer possible. However, look at how it just came back recently, lol.

Azur Lane is still going strong, and I see no foreseeable trouble with the game in the future, so I would definitely think that we'll see another collab with them, with the return of the two ships as well.

• Cool 1

[90THB]
Members
432 posts
10,825 battles

Thank you to all the kind people who answered

Hope to get them!

WG, Take note, Please sell!

Regards

JM

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,990 posts
5,814 battles

AL Montpelier is a good ship. Anyone who likes Cleveland will like Montpelier.

AL Yukikaze is definitely an acquired taste. It definitely requires a good and experienced IJN DD player to get the best out of it.

[WOLF3]
Members
27,081 posts
23,857 battles
3 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

AL Montpelier is a good ship. Anyone who likes Cleveland will like Montpelier.

AL Yukikaze is definitely an acquired taste. It definitely requires a good and experienced IJN DD player to get the best out of it.

An F3 only DD at Tier VIII is definitely an acquired taste.  Great for PVE since the F3s work so well there, but in PVP...

Image result for bold move cotton gif

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,303 posts
6,266 battles

Montpelier is one of those ships that SEEMS like a no-brainer at first, but then you think about it for a second and it gets a bit muddled. After all it's just a stat-tweaked Cleveland, so if you like Cleveland you'll like Montpelier, right? Well yes, but counterpoint, if you have a Cleveland why would you need Montpelier? If they're basically the same ship with different names and camo, then why get one for money if you already got the other for free? That's the whole reason I never picked her up. I did take the opportunity of the pumpkin event to try Montpelier out and see if I was missing anything. The result? Yeah, she's a Cleveland. I've already got a Cleveland.

Members
4,314 posts
4,585 battles
1 hour ago, Landsraad said:

Montpelier is one of those ships that SEEMS like a no-brainer at first, but then you think about it for a second and it gets a bit muddled. After all it's just a stat-tweaked Cleveland, so if you like Cleveland you'll like Montpelier, right? Well yes, but counterpoint, if you have a Cleveland why would you need Montpelier? If they're basically the same ship with different names and camo, then why get one for money if you already got the other for free? That's the whole reason I never picked her up. I did take the opportunity of the pumpkin event to try Montpelier out and see if I was missing anything. The result? Yeah, she's a Cleveland. I've already got a Cleveland.

Maybe tight on port slots and don't want to spend more.
Don't like any of the camos on Cleveland but happen to like the sporty look of Montpelier.
Have a habit of selling tech tree ships when moving on and want a reason to keep a Cleveland around. 
Wants a Cleveland with econ benefits. 
Wants a built in aiming system modification 1 cake, in the dispersion sense, and eat it too. 

Sign in to follow this