You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sinton

Musashi camo

7 comments in this topic

[LOS]
Members
864 posts
13,742 battles

Isn't there a Musashi camo that is Plain Gray with thin red stripes over the superstructure...kind of like the blue stripe for the Yamato?  I thought I had this in my inventory when I bought this ship some time ago.  I didn't use it because it kinda looked like something from the HSF collection.  Anyhow it's gone and I want to if anyone knows if it was deleted.

[WOLFC]
Members
1,649 posts
9,465 battles
13 minutes ago, Sinton said:

Isn't there a Musashi camo that is Plain Gray with thin red stripes over the superstructure...kind of like the blue stripe for the Yamato?  I thought I had this in my inventory when I bought this ship some time ago.  I didn't use it because it kinda looked like something from the HSF collection.  Anyhow it's gone and I want to if anyone knows if it was deleted.

It’s a HSF camo, and it is now available in the premium shop. It was removed from availability along with all the other HSF content last year. However, If you already had it, it should not have been removed from your inventory.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
2,874 posts
16,276 battles
15 minutes ago, Sinton said:

PermaCamos can't be deleted, but they can be hidden.  Check the settings on the "extra features?" wheel in the lower right of you game screen.

Also, it will show up in your Inventory even if you don't see it in your Exterior/Camo section for the ship.

• Cool 1

Developers
79 posts
182 battles
2 hours ago, DocWalker said:

PermaCamos can't be deleted, but they can be hidden.  Check the settings on the "extra features?" wheel in the lower right of you game screen.

Also, it will show up in your Inventory even if you don't see it in your Exterior/Camo section for the ship.

This ↑. If you hide HSF content — you won't see that camo in Exterior list. Such content is never deleted from the game, but can be hidden (if the player is "anti-cartoon" ;) ).

• Cool 2

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,990 posts
5,814 battles

Imho the HSF Musaahi camo is much better than the default perma camo. The default camo may be 'historical', but that green...ewwww.... And the alternative blue, black, and white colour doesn't always look good either depending on which IJN ship it is.

HSF Musashi camo is a nice and clean grey, with a few red strips and the Yokosuka Academy logo. It's classy and much more pleasing to look at.

Alpha Tester
2,552 posts
48 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

Imho the HSF Musaahi camo is much better than the default perma camo. The default camo may be 'historical', but that green...ewwww.... And the alternative blue, black, and white colour doesn't always look good either depending on which IJN ship it is.

HSF Musashi camo is a nice and clean grey, with a few red strips and the Yokosuka Academy logo. It's classy and much more pleasing to look at.

Too bad Musashi doesn't have a historical clean grey paint scheme over that obnoxious green puke. The HSF camo is nice but IIRC it cost alot of doubloons and you have to unhide HSF content or you won't be able to mount it.