Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
reza577

how can one know when they increase the 50% daily exp?

7 comments in this topic

[-N-]
Beta Testers
152 posts
3,661 battles

Is there a calendar or something that says when they will increase the daily exp gained?

like today we have 111% exp out of nowhere.

are there certain days when we get exp boosts?

• Boring 1

[-A-8-]
Members
442 posts
19,171 battles

Usually it's in a news article when the first win bonus is higher than 50%. That said todays may be a one day only thing and I don't remember seeing it in the news article about the Veterans Day article.

[SAMPS]
Members
81 posts
2,059 battles

if it's a significant military anniversary from the 1st and 2nd world wars, or a Wargaming thing, expect a boost. You have two things lining up today: The armistice signing, ending WWI, and Veteran's Day. 

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
35 minutes ago, reza577 said:

Is there a calendar or something that says when they will increase the daily exp gained?

like today we have 111% exp out of nowhere.

are there certain days when we get exp boosts?

Usually there will be a news article. Today there isn't. There's also a special mission for today (Veterans Day) that wasn't in any news article.

22 minutes ago, wildgooseman said:

Usually it's in a news article when the first win bonus is higher than 50%. That said todays may be a one day only thing and I don't remember seeing it in the news article about the Veterans Day article.

Yep, not in a news article (I checked). Pretty unusual I would say.

13 minutes ago, Lordnaarghul said:

if it's a significant military anniversary from the 1st and 2nd world wars, or a Wargaming thing, expect a boost. You have two things lining up today: The armistice signing, ending WWI, and Veteran's Day. 

I would've expected a news article too...

Did you know that today is singles' day "in China and some other countries." Yep, Wargaming didn't neglect to mention this: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/premium-shop-089/

Members
4,333 posts
11,177 battles
2 hours ago, henrychenhenry said:

Usually there will be a news article. Today there isn't. There's also a special mission for today (Veterans Day) that wasn't in any news article.

The mission was mentioned a few days ago in an article, but it was a ways down (https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/missions-089-weekly-3/). For the rest, sometimes we get a decent amount of advance notice of event-related missions coming up, sometimes we get an announcement a day or so before they start, sometimes we haven’t gotten any sort of announcement until almost at the end of the event.

OP, for the increased first win bonus, I’ve normally seen them announced in news articles when they’re tied to a specific event like the anniversary boost last year, but for some reason this one wasn’t announced anywhere. Now WG may be doing that because they want people logging into the game every day to find out, but that wouldn’t seem to match up with the push to go to their website with all of the recent opt-in missions the past few months.

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
53 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

The mission was mentioned a few days ago in an article, but it was a ways down (https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/missions-089-weekly-3/). For the rest, sometimes we get a decent amount of advance notice of event-related missions coming up, sometimes we get an announcement a day or so before they start, sometimes we haven’t gotten any sort of announcement until almost at the end of the event.

OP, for the increased first win bonus, I’ve normally seen them announced in news articles when they’re tied to a specific event like the anniversary boost last year, but for some reason this one wasn’t announced anywhere. Now WG may be doing that because they want people logging into the game every day to find out, but that wouldn’t seem to match up with the push to go to their website with all of the recent opt-in missions the past few months.

Thanks for pointing this out! My bad.

Sign in to follow this