Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
buzz_bomb

Anniversary Present and missing ship

7 comments in this topic

[TF16]
Members
83 posts
5,966 battles

It's been a few months since I've played ships on a regular basis and I wanted to play my Exeter. I know I've played a few games with it when I first got it so I know I have it. I looked everywhere for it and I don't have it and for sure the game doesn't think I do because I can buy it in game when I can't buy the other premiums I have. Has it ever happened to any of you that you know you have a premium but the game thinks you don't? What should I do? 

Also I was checking my e-mails to find evidence I bought it but couldn't come up with anything. I noticed I just got a recent e-mail regarding an anniversary present sent a few days ago. I went to click on Claim the reward and it took me to a page that talked about the rewards and a download button in the middle which I clicked but took me to a page that looked like it was to download the game. I checked in game and I don't have any of the rewards. How did you guys redeem it? Thanks. 

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
1,212 posts
16,540 battles

You sure it was the Exeter? These are all the tier 5 cruisers ever played on your account:

buzzbombCA5.jpg.ae0e807133d8642795cee9ec274f8edb.jpg

Edited by grumpymunky

Members
3,598 posts
13,004 battles

Do you have an alt account? I dont remember the Exeter ever being a rental, so I dont think it's that. Were you playing it on the PTS?

Edited by Rollingonit

[RLGN]
Members
14,330 posts
25,270 battles

It may have been for an anniversary offer that has since expired.

The download game bit is some kind of bug related to the e-mail, (I got that as well,) you can safely ignore it.

[TF16]
Members
83 posts
5,966 battles

Thanks Grumpy that's a good way to be sure of the ships I've played. I guess you are right it must have been something else. btw, about the anniversary prize issue, any ideas on that?

9 minutes ago, grumpymunky said:

You sure it was the Exeter? These are all the tier 5 cruisers ever played on your account:

buzzbombCA5.jpg.ae0e807133d8642795cee9ec274f8edb.jpg

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
1,212 posts
16,540 battles

I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about, but I got one of these a little over a month ago

image.png.e85cdd700a818e399a3a3cac3a895478.png

If it hasn't expired yet, all I had to do was log into the game, and the rewards were there.

[TF16]
Members
83 posts
5,966 battles
20 minutes ago, grumpymunky said:

I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about, but I got one of these a little over a month ago

image.png.e85cdd700a818e399a3a3cac3a895478.png

If it hasn't expired yet, all I had to do was log into the game, and the rewards were there.

I didn't get that specific message but it sounds like the exact same reward. Only it was sent to me Nov. 6. with the subject line "Your Anniversary Present" and a reward for 25x Meritorious service Camo, a festive patch and a 30% off coupon from the premium shop. A button below it to claim reward then it opens a page talking about the "Sea Wolves" program and another "Download" link but that's for the game.

Sign in to follow this