You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
simmons_176

Storage space

3 comments in this topic

[DFEND]
Members
4 posts
5,070 battles

So I’ve been noticing every update is another chunk of my storage for warships, each update is at least a Gb big or more and it’s slowly eating away at my available storage space. When I first downloaded warships, it was only around 15Gb, it’s now up to almost 30Gb. That’s a 100% increase; Is there any way to make it smaller like anything I can safely delete, etc?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles
7 minutes ago, simmons_176 said:

So I’ve been noticing every update is another chunk of my storage for warships, each update is at least a Gb big or more and it’s slowly eating away at my available storage space. When I first downloaded warships, it was only around 15Gb, it’s now up to almost 30Gb. That’s a 100% increase; Is there any way to make it smaller like anything I can safely delete, etc?

You can get rid of the old update files.

[WORX]
Members
10,694 posts
18,577 battles
1 hour ago, simmons_176 said:

Whatever old files like

• Pics with extension of .jpeg
  • Music files, .MP3 giles
  • Movie files .mov
  • Any old application .exe you dont use...

If you still having storage problems, you can get a cheap external tera GB HD and play off of that.