Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
pupsdad

Filth camo

25 comments in this topic

[SOFOP]
Members
98 posts
11,282 battles

So what ships are you putting your camos on? I only ask because lots of permanent camo but a pick your ship camo, I like that.

I'm thinking Mogami

Edited by pupsdad
More info
  • Cool 1

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
1,212 posts
16,540 battles

That's a tough one. It has to be a ship I liked enough to keep at those tiers, but at the same time a ship I hate enough to make it that ugly.

• Cool 1

Members
4,360 posts
11,269 battles

I’d say put it on whatever ship at that tier you plan on keeping and play a lot, along with the hopefully redundant make sure it doesn’t already have a permacamo. Seriously, I’ve seen people running them on premium ships - ships that already have a permacamo with the exact same buffs.

Especially with the t8s, keep in mind that some of them will have Halloween camos from last year (like Chapy, NC, or Mogami) so you also have the option of hoping to get one of those as a drop and use that instead for that ship. So if you have one of those you can either use the filth camo and hope you don’t get the event camo at a future date, or just use it on a t8 that doesn’t yet have one (like Amagi).

For me, I’m probably going to be putting it on either Monty or DM for my t10, probably Iowa for my t9 since it’s one of my go-to t9s for randoms or especially competitive that isn’t a premium ship, and NC for the t8 or save it for either Vlad or Amagi if I ever get them.

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

[PVE]
Members
6,169 posts
22,432 battles
47 minutes ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

I put the T8 on Asashio.

But Asashio is a premium...it came w/its own camo.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,646 posts
2 hours ago, pupsdad said:

So what ships are you putting your camos on? I only ask because lots of permanent camo but a pick your ship camo, I like that.

I'm thinking Mogami

I put the tier IX on the Fletcher and the tier X on the Gearing. I've already got several permacamos for tier VIII ships so that one is going to stay unmounted for now.

Members
1,674 posts
12,381 battles

t-8 Akuzuki

t-9 Neptune Lesbian Boat as yuro say

t-10 : i did not get but have crocy Monatana skin

Members
9,159 posts
11,174 battles
12 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

But Asashio is a premium...it came w/its own camo.

So? All my T8 tech tree ships have perma camo earned within the game, a couple I bought it for long ago, and they're all elites, so they might as well be premiums.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,646 posts

I sort of think of the Infernal camo as I would think of someone giving me a new pickup, painted pink -- I wouldn't care for the looks all that much but it would be a new pickup.

You can't argue with the economic benefits of the tier X Premium permacamos. In a very mediocre game just now with my Gearing, in which I only did 40 k damage and was sunk, I still made 138,000 credits on a standard account.

Members
218 posts
9,743 battles

T10: Hindenburg (I JUST unlocked her and I really enjoyed Roon plus "Haunted Hindy" has a nice ring to it lol)

T9: Kitkaze (I don't have the camo yet for this one and I'm not really a DD player but its the only T9 tech tree ship that sticks out for me)

T8: Amagi (Its been a very long time since I've played her but I remember really enjoying her and having a great WR in her. Plus of the T8's I like its the only one I don't have a perma camo for)

[PVE]
Members
6,169 posts
22,432 battles
8 hours ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

So? All my T8 tech tree ships have perma camo earned within the game, a couple I bought it for long ago, and they're all elites, so they might as well be premiums.

Save it for a new ship line maybe?

But if you like how it looks & Asashio is your go to T8 (or if you just like how it looks on Asashio) might as well go for it...you can probably earn a free camo for the new lines some other way eventually anyway...they seem to be giving permacamos away like candy lately.

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
19,906 battles
On 11/11/2019 at 6:27 PM, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Save it for a new ship line maybe?

But if you like how it looks & Asashio is your go to T8 (or if you just like how it looks on Asashio) might as well go for it...you can probably earn a free camo for the new lines some other way eventually anyway...they seem to be giving permacamos away like candy lately.

Do these camos stay in inventory or do we have to mount them before a certain date?

Edited by Commander_367

[INTEL]
Members
3,057 posts
16,810 battles
On 11/11/2019 at 6:25 PM, Everhandy said:

I've won the T8 and T9 Infernal Camo so far, TX next. They are in my inventory but I don't see them as an option for any ships at those tiers I have.

There's a filter in port that hides these.  Go to the Gear icon in the lower right of the port and enable the camo.

• Cool 1

Members
6,152 posts
9,801 battles
1 hour ago, Commander_367 said:

Do these camos stay in inventory or do we have to mount them before a certain date?

Former, I think.

[PVE]
Members
6,169 posts
22,432 battles
14 hours ago, Commander_367 said:

Unfortunately I haven't been able to play but about 3 days in the last 4 months so I'm not really sure as I wasn't able to join in for enough games to even earn 1.

Since the time I've 1st been unable to play I keep seeing free permacamos & T6 premiums & other good stuff given away...although there was a few camos being given away even when I was playing the free T10 camo has always been few & far between so kinda bummed I missed that...especially as it was a "use on any ship you choose" T10.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[SOFOP]
Members
98 posts
11,282 battles

I mounted the IX on Fletcher. I'm thinking I might research a couple different VIII ships that I don't have permanent camo for and find one decent enough to keep and play. Will not get the X camo.

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
19,906 battles
2 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Unfortunately I haven't been able to play but about 3 days in the last 4 months so I'm not really sure as I wasn't able to join in for enough games to even earn 1.

Since the time I've 1st been unable to play I keep seeing free permacamos & T6 premiums & other good stuff given away...although there was a few camos being given away even when I was playing the free T10 camo has always been few & far between so kinda bummed I missed that...especially as it was a "use on any ship you choose" T10.

A lot of people can't grind enough filth to get the T10 camo … only a few have been very lucky to get it early, otherwise it's a horrible grind 

If you can do the T8, that's much easier and worth the time - it's all about balancing real life with these grinds 

Good luck o7

[PVE]
Members
6,169 posts
22,432 battles
31 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

A lot of people can't grind enough filth to get the T10 camo … only a few have been very lucky to get it early, otherwise it's a horrible grind 

If you can do the T8, that's much easier and worth the time - it's all about balancing real life with these grinds 

Good luck o7

Before I moved to a location w/unstable WiFi I was a full time player & easily would have been able to farm all 3 if those camos...but...you know what they C'est...La Vie

Sign in to follow this