You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
5emperFi

A big Kleber wth!

9 comments in this topic

[USMC_]
[USMC_]
Beta Testers
3 posts

got the Mogador...got 240000 exp. That's what it says to get the Kleber in the tech tree and the modules page. I go to research it, it says it is 295000 research points? wth WG...is it 240000 or 295000. Why list 240000? Anyone else research it yet? How much did it cost (in research points)?

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
1,212 posts
16,540 battles

Notice the little line connecting the A-hull and the B-hull? And then another one connecting the B-hull to the Kleber?

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
6,150 posts
22,432 battles
30 minutes ago, 5emperFi said:

got the Mogador...got 240000 exp. That's what it says to get the Kleber in the tech tree and the modules page. I go to research it, it says it is 295000 research points? wth WG...is it 240000 or 295000. Why list 240000? Anyone else research it yet? How much did it cost (in research points)?

Which means you did the whole Mogador grind w/just the A hull...probably would have taken a lot less time to grind if you had gotten the B hull as soon as you had the 1st 55k XP.

• Funny 1

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
990 posts

Let's sing along ....."the a hull connected to the b hull, the b hull connected to the Kléber".!!! 

Lol jk m8 like the guys before me said the b hull research had to be done in order to grab the next teir ship ...sometimes even a c hull but far and few between.

GL and going hunting.  :Smile_honoring:

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,103 posts
4,084 battles

The number of people who don't understand you have to research the B hull before the next ship is kind of impressive, there's a thread every couple days. Do people not look at the modules tab in port?

[USMC_]
[USMC_]
Beta Testers
3 posts

Yes Yes, I am such a newb, that I spell it with a w instead of noob or no0b. It was, in fact, the B hull I had to research. My panties were in a wad. But then again, that's why someone posts to these forums...to get unfucked. It's not like this is my 16th tier 10. We all make mistakes...like the 2016 election :)

Happy [edited]Birthday Marines!

Semper Fi

[HDR]
Beta Testers
314 posts
7,358 battles
21 minutes ago, 5emperFi said:

Yes Yes, I am such a newb, that I spell it with a w instead of noob or no0b. It was, in fact, the B hull I had to research. My panties were in a wad. But then again, that's why someone posts to these forums...to get unfucked. It's not like this is my 16th tier 10. We all make mistakes...like the 2016 election :)

Happy [edited]Birthday Marines!

Semper Fi

lol You sound like quite the character D