You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sventex

Forum Rules Inquiry

3 comments in this topic

[REVY]
Members
6,723 posts
5,675 battles

I went to my profile page and noticed my strike counter had disappeared.  When I looked for the World of Tanks forum rules, I noticed they referred to "sanctions" now.  Has the strike system been removed or have I misunderstood things?

I realize one of the rules on the page says "Do not discuss moderation and sanctions" but this puts me an in awkward position because it also says "Sanctions time out after 6 months. If the player receives more than 1 sanction within a 6 month period, he/she immediately receives the next level of sanction for each new strike. If a player doesn’t get any strikes for 6 months, his/her sanctions go back to 0." so I don't know if that means the strikes I've gotten years ago have been forgiven or not.  I don't really know how to check if my account is in good standing or not since I haven't played World of Warships that much this year.

I hoping someone can provide me information so I know whether or not my account has had it's strikes forgiven.  I don't mean to cause any trouble asking about this, I'm just not sure if I missed a news update and don't know if things have changed.

[WORX]
Members
10,635 posts
18,550 battles
14 minutes ago, Sventex said:

I went to my profile page and noticed my strike counter had disappeared.  When I looked for the World of Tanks forum rules, I noticed they referred to "sanctions" now.  Has the strike system been removed or have I misunderstood things?

I realize one of the rules on the page says "Do not discuss moderation and sanctions" but this puts me an in awkward position because it also says "Sanctions time out after 6 months. If the player receives more than 1 sanction within a 6 month period, he/she immediately receives the next level of sanction for each new strike. If a player doesn’t get any strikes for 6 months, his/her sanctions go back to 0." so I don't know if that means the strikes I've gotten years ago have been forgiven or not.  I don't really know how to check if my account is in good standing or not since I haven't played World of Warships that much this year.

I hoping someone can provide me information so I know whether or not my account has had it's strikes forgiven.  I don't mean to cause any trouble asking about this, I'm just not sure if I missed a news update and don't know if things have changed.

Why not PM a Forum mod to answer your question ???

I know @turbo07 Will be around shortly...

They're more then qualified to answer your question then any of us can.

Edited by Navalpride33

[REVY]
Members
6,723 posts
5,675 battles
1 minute ago, Navalpride33 said:

Why not PM a Forum mod to answer your question ???

I know @turbo07 Will be around shortly...

They're more then qualified to answer you question then any of us can.

I'll give that a try.