Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Who is the blue team?

14 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,627 posts

In the Twighlight scenario, people are always talking about the "blue" and "orange" teams. All I see is green and red. Who are the blue and orange teams?

BTW, don't you wish every haul was like this one?

image.png.ea58768193d8b24bc42b786bb546313a.png

[NWNG]
Members
3,072 posts
4,925 battles
4 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

In the Twighlight scenario, people are always talking about the "blue" and "orange" teams. All I see is green and red. Who are the blue and orange teams?

would colorblind mode produce blue and orange teams?

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,627 posts
1 minute ago, Counter_Gambit said:

would colorblind mode produce blue and orange teams?

I'm wondering if some people have a mod that makes the teams a different color.

[NWNG]
Members
3,072 posts
4,925 battles
2 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I'm wondering if some people have a mod that makes the teams a different color.

that was going to be my next inqury if the colorblind didn't pan out. Which btw, none of the options, for colorblind, produces blue and orange. So must be mod... or they're stupid... or you're being trolled...

One of those three options it could be.

[INTEL]
Members
13,054 posts
36,011 battles

No, I've seen that in chat as well. Must be a mod. 

Looks like a nice haul you got, that someone else worked for there, snargle.

Members
137 posts
11,304 battles

It has to do with the little diamond insignia with the teardrop shape in it that is next to a player's name. One team has a diamond that's shaded in pink, one's orange, and one's blue. The bots' diamonds are clear, if I remember correctly. 

• Cool 2

[WOLFC]
Members
1,649 posts
9,465 battles

Enemies are red, friendlies are green. But, in this mode there is a an additional colored icon along with the ship health, distance, etc. that is unique to each team: red, blue, or yellow/orange.

Edited by Nevermore135

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,104 posts
4,084 battles

Each of the teams has a color, indicated by a diamond under their name. The colors are red, blue, and orange/gold. Everyone sees this color the same, unlike red and green. I'm guessing WG put this in so alliances are easier to see (i.e. gold and blue team up, but not red).

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,627 posts
56 minutes ago, Rokkator said:

It has to do with the little diamond insignia with the teardrop shape in it that is next to a player's name. One team has a diamond that's shaded in pink, one's orange, and one's blue. The bots' diamonds are clear, if I remember correctly. 

That's it! Thanks.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
7,913 posts
11,590 battles
1 hour ago, Snargfargle said:

ive had one perfect run, my team was 3 BBs, we made out with 3000 Filth, you cant get any better than that

• Cool 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,627 posts
1 minute ago, tcbaker777 said:

ive had one perfect run, my team was 3 BBs, we made out with 3000 Filth, you cant get any better than that

I helped a division on another team take down Rasputin just now and didn't get a single drop of Filth from it, lol. Oh well, at least they didn't shoot me.

It's too late now but I really wish I'd taken manual secondaries for this event.

[JCMNR]
Members
231 posts
17,141 battles

different screens produce different colors. i.e. cheap vs expensive and monitor vs TV etc. for e.g. I see Red, Blue and Yellow Teams. Pretty sure what I am calling yellow is what others are calling orange. you will often see people on eBay selling tuff where the color of the product is important saying that the product you receive may not have an identical color to the image in the advert because of differences in color profiles and monitor brand quality etc. Oh yes, I just remembered theres a grey team too (The Bots) lol.

[JCMNR]
Members
231 posts
17,141 battles

Tip: if your struggling with Rasputin, consider getting a div together of 3 X Scorpions. this make it a little easier. It also makes it harder for any humans to try take you out after as well (which hs happened). Also though, thats not the only way if your good. I've seen people in CL's and DD's do a pretty darn good job. In particular, the destroyer was using his stealth to his advantage to take out rasp. But yeh, I think 3 X Scorps because of the Team Buffs and Team Sheilds etc. but its cerrtainly not the only way.

Sign in to follow this