Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Duma

Chat window

7 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
280 posts
2,761 battles

Good evening all,

The chat window is my question.  Specifically.  Resizing?Making it permanent(for lack of a better word) instead of the "fade" out that it does after X amount of time?

It would be much easier to not only view it but "pay attention" to it were it more accessible.

[PVE]
Members
6,130 posts
22,432 battles
4 hours ago, Duma said:

Good evening all,

The chat window is my question.  Specifically.  Resizing?Making it permanent(for lack of a better word) instead of the "fade" out that it does after X amount of time?

It would be much easier to not only view it but "pay attention" to it were it more accessible.

The size is OK but an option to keep it up permanently (or set your own time limit on how long it stays up) would be cool.

I'm OK w/how it is as I'm used to it but can see the convenience of having the option of it staying up.

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,134 posts
4,970 battles

There is a mod on the WoWS mod hub that let's you do just that. Resize it, make it permanent, shows the player ship next to their name, etc. It actually is a very nice feature that I'm fairly certain isnt in the vanilla client. 

[FML]
Members
3,939 posts
15,471 battles
On 11/9/2019 at 3:59 PM, Duma said:

Good evening all,

You can hit Enter from time to time if it fades away because people arent putting messages in it, but I dont know of a way in-game to get what you really want.  Sorry. 

[PVE]
Members
280 posts
2,761 battles

Thanks guys.  I kind of figured that in an un modded state it is fixed the way it is.  Never hurts to ask around though.

Edited by Duma

[WB]
Members
153 posts
13,160 battles

Ive been screamed at call every name in the book since 2012, very seldom do i report players.  But the whining has gotten so bad now,  i dont want to report anyone because all i get back is we dont have proof, then have to go into the videos blah blah blah,  can they just make it so i can click on someones name in the chat box and shut them up.   Otherwise we get into verbal exchanges, half the time people just run their ships head on get wiped dont care and just troll.  Admin does nothing and I go on 12 game losing streaks because my team just yolos and theres nothing I can do.  So, either make rated a permanent fixture for T10s or figure out a solution, i have people running straight to the back of the map and waiting,  Is this really what we are coming too?  There are plenty of other games out.

Sign in to follow this