You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
NoobieDude

NOBBIE NEEDS TO FIND MODS. that are ok wth WG.

9 comments in this topic

[SEMFI]
Members
91 posts

I need a better Gun aiming reticle. In game really sucks for me. Im using dynamic right now and static is total trash. But what really sucks is the blue-green ready to fire sight.

anyone know of a mod to fix this? And also how to install the dam thing. im 60 years old and not super file swapping savvy.

I cant see the colors as well when ther is blue / green on blue / green....lol

Edited by NoobieDude
  • Cool 1

[NFJF]
Members
707 posts
11,023 battles

Lookup and download the World of Warships Mod Station. It has a huge list of mods from reticles, to colored tracers, crosshairs, and port modifications. All of the mods are vetted by WG so they are 100% legal! Its very simple, installs just like the game itself. Once its installed, you just check all the mods you want installed, and the program will do it for you automatically. I use this for all of my mods and it has made my gaming experience better. Hope this helped! :)

• Cool 4

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,236 posts
4,363 battles

^^^^

It's what I use, bazillion mods. Should be able to find something you like. You have to update it with each patch, but the installer is very straight forward. It's also about as official as mods can get, the mods aren't made by WG, but the installer is, and I assume WG is the one who vets the mods that go in it. Never had an issue with it.

[RAGE]
Members
2,018 posts
9,547 battles

Modstation is easier to use than Aslain's, and gets auto-updated. Aslain's has more mods than modstation, but most of the core ones are there in the latter. 

You want the NG crosshair in modstation (nomogram crosshair in Alsains. This corrects a bug with the default dynamic crosshair, and posts 2 sets of aiming ticks - the top ones for 30kmh speed and the bottom for 20kmh ships. 

• Cool 2

[LARD]
[LARD]
Members
242 posts
19,018 battles
5 hours ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

Modstation is easier to use than Aslain's, and gets auto-updated. Aslain's has more mods than modstation, but most of the core ones are there in the latter. 

You want the NG crosshair in modstation (nomogram crosshair in Alsains. This corrects a bug with the default dynamic crosshair, and posts 2 sets of aiming ticks - the top ones for 30kmh speed and the bottom for 20kmh ships. 

I downloaded the "Alsain" mod pack so I can have the (nomogram) crosshair. Did wonders for my aiming. and the only other thing that I changed was the color of the range indicator to yellow, a whole lot better.

[NOKAP]
Members
52 posts
5,464 battles
6 hours ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

^^This. Tried it for the first time tonight and made it much easier to hit fast moving targets.