warmon63

Download

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

42 posts in this topic

Hello and welcome!

The game is in pre alpha testing so there is no download link but if you can please read the faq and the newcomers guide everything you need to know is in there.

Cheers Wake!

The game's release date has sadly not been announced yet...But don't expect it anytime soon, maybe the summer of 2013. The release for the Alpha hasn't even been announce either, trust me, we are all soooooo excited and can't wait any longer. But to help the time pass you can join us on the forums, it will probably help you get into the Alpha as well as Beta testing. :Smile_great:

I'm getting sick of telling people to look for the download link on the main page so just click

View Posthokage134, on 26 January 2013 - 10:59 PM, said:

Hopefuly, it is before the summer, it would be greaet if it is.
Closed alpha testing will start in spring or summer. Release would be, at minimum, months after that.

Welcome abord the USS WaitingLikeTheRestOfUs Hopefully we'll set sail soon........ :Smile_unsure:

All you need to do is sink the destroyer on the Fjords map in WoT. That will get you a free alpha access key. Trust me, I am playing it right now and it is awesome! :Smile_great:

Have you heard the rumor where, every time somebody asks for a download, they delay it by a day? :Smile_bajan2:

Welcome to the World of Warships forum!   :Smile_great:

When you mean download the game, it is not available for download.  Not yet.  Most of us are waiting to enter the testing phases.

View Postwarmon63, on 26 January 2013 - 10:42 PM, said:

Can someone send me a link to where I can down load the game please!!!!!

View Postfreeno56, on 27 January 2013 - 01:45 AM, said:

Have you heard the rumor where, every time somebody asks for a download, they delay it by a day? :Smile_bajan2:
Yep...2024,here we come

Ya'll should be a shame of ya'll self, leading people on and saying you can download it here to the wrong site.

I'm a game tester and I have more respect to players than ya'll do, I don't make rued comment to anyone especially to newcomers.

View Postlordissic29_72, on 05 February 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

Ya'll should be a shame of ya'll self, leading people on and saying you can download it here to the wrong site.
I'm a game tester and I have more respect to players than ya'll do, I don't make rued comment to anyone especially to newcomers.

And those people that do not bother reading the Main page or the forums where it states many times very clearly that it is yet to go into testing should be ashamed of them selves as well...

Not only that, I get tried of idiots who think it funny and its not at all.

I already read the the FAQ a good while back, just like when it was for testing World of Warplanes that I was helping with in testing.

And World of Warplanes has a lot of faults in it, it should let you take off from land not start you in the air.

Edited by lordissic29_72

View Postlordissic29_72, on 05 February 2013 - 02:32 AM, said:

And World of Warplanes has a lot of faults in it, it should let you take off from land not start you in the air.

What exactly, does WoP takeoffs have to do with the subject at hand? I don't see the link. :Smile_amazed:  

A person reaps what they sow. And as far as I can tell the OP - unlike yourself - did not spend the small amount of time needed to read the easily accessed FAQs, before asking an ignorant question. The general WoWs community realised this and trolled him out of annoyance. As far as I see it, Warmon63 got the reaction his efforts merited.

View Postlordissic29_72, on 05 February 2013 - 02:32 AM, said:

I already read the the FAQ a good while back, just like when it was for testing World of Warplanes that I was helping with in testing.

Did you do allot of testing for WoWP? well by that i mean zero testing... http://worldofwarpla...lordissic29_72/

testing was on my other computer until it crash and it wouldn't allow me to do reg battles until flight trainning was done.

i bought warplanes but didn't get to test them out so that why it show 0 battles.