You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Taichunger

Hey thanks for the anniversary loot!

11 comments in this topic

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,304 posts
6,266 battles

When the heck did this "account anniversary" thing start anyway? Because I've been eying Massachusetts, but I haven't heard a thing about any coupon.

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,878 battles
1 hour ago, Landsraad said:

When the heck did this "account anniversary" thing start anyway? Because I've been eying Massachusetts, but I haven't heard a thing about any coupon.

Not sure.  But I got an in-game notice about my "one year anniversary" in which I was awarded 10x For Meritous Service camos.  That was followed up by three similar notifications (and 30x more of the camos), obviously signalling my four years in the game.

Also check the store today and noticed a 30% discount coupon in there.  Was a great way to start the weekend.  Thanks, WG!

[GLF]
Beta Testers
742 posts

Hey thanks for the anniversary loot!

What a nice surprize...received 3-4 "Anniversary Gifts"

Thanks much!

[FML]
Members
4,079 posts
15,904 battles
5 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Not sure.  But I got an in-game notice about my "one year anniversary" in which I was awarded 10x For Meritous Service camos.  That was followed up by three similar notifications (and 30x more of the camos), obviously signalling my four years in the game.

Also check the store today and noticed a 30% discount coupon in there.  Was a great way to start the weekend.  Thanks, WG!

Same for me!

Strange, I didnt think I started this late in the year, but whatever!!

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
1,322 posts
7,756 battles

I got my 3 year anniversary yesterday as well. 

Thank you Wargaming! :Smile_honoring:

Members
555 posts
8,430 battles

I’d imagine it has something to do with the fact that for the past year the newbies have been treated quite well, discounts, camos, flags basically for installing the game. 
same for the people who stopped playing and came back some of whom were given ships for free just to come back 

this didn’t sit well (rightfully so) with the committed player base that has been here and never stopped. 
i take time off here and there play for a few months, don’t play for a couple weeks and so on but I got nothing for coming back. 🙃 oh that’s right... a fun game in which I’ve met a lot of really cool people. 

Edited by Shenanigans_Abound