Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Wookie_Legend

Missouri GIVEAWAY 1000 follower milestone.

43 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

8
[WOOKY]
WoWS Community Contributors
8 posts
18,204 battles

Hey everyone it Wookie_legend. I have won a Missouri code and im Giving it away. I am also going to be giving away other prizes from ships to doubloons. Come help my channel hit that 1k follower milestone and get in on winning one of the most popular money making ships around. The ship is retired now but still wanted  by many. NA server only. You can find me @

 

Edited by Wookieship
  • Cool 4
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47
[-F-]
Privateers, Supertester
333 posts
9,524 battles

Good luck, I know I want it, it’s the 1 US BB that I don’t have and I only have a 100k credits :cap_hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,501
[ARGSY]
Members
21,693 posts
15,738 battles

How many baby seals did you have to sacrifice to the blood god to get that? :cap_haloween:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,103
[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,014 battles
3 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

How many baby seals did you have to sacrifice to the blood god to get that? :cap_haloween:

Seriously, that was my question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,038
[FORM]
Members
1,833 posts
12,202 battles
3 hours ago, Finnkax said:

Missouri is not that good. It is credit maker...

It is universally considered THE best credit maker. So, it is "that" good. Though I'm sure it makes a really crappy DD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
238
[PIZZA]
Members
1,091 posts
13,444 battles

Missouri was once freexp ship and also nerfed a little bit. Freexp is my ansever-. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Banned
715 posts
1,092 battles
6 hours ago, Wookieship said:

Hey everyone it Wookie_legend. I have won a Missouri code and im Giving it away. I am also going to be giving away other prizes from ships to doubloons. Come help my channel hit that 1k follower milestone and get in on winning one of the most popular money making ships around. The ship is retired now but still wanted  by many. NA server only. You can find me @

 

Good luck on channel

I sub if you sub

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
665
[BGSSC]
[BGSSC]
Members
2,620 posts
10,483 battles
5 hours ago, Finnkax said:

Missouri is not that good. It is credit maker and not fun-maker.

I like the Missouri.  I find it quite enjoyable to play, and it earns a big haul of coin each game I play in it.  I play it regularly and don't feel like I am giving anything up to any other ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
529 posts
11,052 battles
2 hours ago, TheArc said:

It is universally considered THE best credit maker. So, it is "that" good. Though I'm sure it makes a really crappy DD.

Prince Eugen w/Adler, Kii w/Kobayashi , or even Alabama and Mass can make JUST as much credits, xp for xp, damage for damage. Mass might be a couple percent behind, but not really.

Missouri is massively overrated as a king of credit earners.

shot-19.10.16_22.09.52-0571.jpg

shot-19.10.16_22.09.57-0894.jpg

shot-19.10.16_22.10.44-0778.jpg

shot-19.10.16_22.10.51-0003.jpg

shot-19.10.16_23.04.02-0658.jpg

shot-19.10.16_23.04.07-0384.jpg

shot-19.11.06_20.07.00-0897.jpg

  • Confused 2
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8
[WOOKY]
WoWS Community Contributors
8 posts
18,204 battles

guys this is no joke i won a code from the Anchors away tour and i talked to Wargaming about it and i can give it away. I already have the ship so i want someone else to have one too. i will be giving it away on stream at a set date after i hit my goal. come check me out and see for your selfs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,374 posts

Keep advertising this.   I have the Missouri myself and it rarely gets underway.   Yet I hear more complaining about not being able to buy or win her.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
238
[PIZZA]
Members
1,091 posts
13,444 battles
18 hours ago, Murcc said:

I like the Missouri.  I find it quite enjoyable to play, and it earns a big haul of coin each game I play in it.  I play it regularly and don't feel like I am giving anything up to any other ship. 

So you are better player with Missouri than I am. 

 

Yes I know - I am "feels good to play" player too much. Yeah … it is my ONLY fault! :cap_haloween::Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,358
[BFBTW]
Members
4,181 posts
9,581 battles
19 hours ago, Weapon_of_Proliferation said:

Prince Eugen w/Adler, Kii w/Kobayashi , or even Alabama and Mass can make JUST as much credits, xp for xp, damage for damage. Mass might be a couple percent behind, but not really.

Missouri is massively overrated as a king of credit earners.

Wow convincing evidence bro! Do you want people to post their 2M credit Missouri games too?

The reason WG removed Missouri was because it broke the credit economy. You can pretend that it didn't and say other ships are equally as profitable or... recognize that WG actually removed it for this reason.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
529 posts
11,052 battles
1 hour ago, enderland07 said:

Wow convincing evidence bro! Do you want people to post their 2M credit Missouri games too?

The reason WG removed Missouri was because it broke the credit economy. You can pretend that it didn't and say other ships are equally as profitable or... recognize that WG actually removed it for this reason.

Go ahead and explain the numbers then

All ships were equipped with the same flags

If they make very similar credits for equal performance, where is the advantage to Missouri?

 

Note: Feel free and be welcome downvote me for speaking the truth, trust me, I am used to it.

Or are you just jealous?

  • Boring 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,383
[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
8,299 posts
12,202 battles
On 11/8/2019 at 7:23 AM, Finnkax said:

It is credit maker and not fun-maker.

the real reason it was taken out of the game, not because it was OP in a battle sense, but in a credit making sense, WG can tell us "Oh it was because of its battle influence" thinking that we're stupid enough to fall for that, but we all know the real reason she was taken out of the game

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
126
[DOG]
Members
710 posts
12,586 battles
4 minutes ago, Slumlord_Dasboot said:

I'd buy the mighty Mo in a heartbeat if they added it back or in the shop, what I won't do is try to get one out of an xmas crate. 

Yeah, odds of getting from a crate a VERY low (unless you have almost/all the other premiums) or are willing to drop a LOT of $$.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
474 posts
3,049 battles
Just now, dashtardly said:

Yeah, odds of getting from a crate a VERY low (unless you have almost/all the other premiums) or are willing to drop a LOT of $$.

 

Yep, I'm not that stupid to try for one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×