Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ESX

WG, you just lost another $70 from me, that makes it $140

7 comments in this topic

[SPQR_]
Beta Testers
197 posts
9,590 battles

I don't know what glitch you have in your system, but I have lost my 30% off coupon attached to my account now twice.  It seems if you go back or something after selecting the coupon and an item it goes away forever?  Not sure, but that's $140 that I would have spent on the game that is going somewhere else.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[LOU1]
Members
4,207 posts
12,337 battles

The coupon usually reappears with in an hour or two.  If not, you should submit a Support Ticket.  Otherwise, WOWS can't fix it.

Members
1,374 posts

Not following the problem.  However, I had to click on everything up to the actual button that makes the purchase to see the 30% discount applied.  This includes selecting how to pay. 

Does this help? 

• Cool 1

Developers
428 posts
63 battles
1 hour ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

Perhaps you could be reasonable and submit a support ticket instead of displaying your 

This, indeed, can help, but I'll check what has happened with your coupons, @ESX

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
10 hours ago, Toxic_Potato said:

Not following the problem.  However, I had to click on everything up to the actual button that makes the purchase to see the 30% discount applied.  This includes selecting how to pay. 

Does this help? 

A lot of people miss this fact.  After you check the coupon once, the red notification icon disappears for it, even though it's still there.  Once you pick an item to purchase, the coupon will show back up on the purchase screen as an option to apply or not.

[ABCD3]
Members
511 posts
13,252 battles

Seems Amazon Pay is not working again.   :Smile_facepalm:

Sign in to follow this