You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Thunder_Feet

Cliffhanger CV (Hosho) game

7 comments in this topic

[ICOP]
Members
431 posts
15,505 battles

This game happened a few minutes ago - and the ending, if you can do replays, is as close as it gets!  My best ever in a CV - I've only been playing them about a month.  This battle was a lot of fun, even though I got sunk - and the ending made it sweet even if I watched from the life raft.

World of Warships 11_7_2019 6_46_44 PM.png

World of Warships 11_7_2019 6_46_54 PM.png

World of Warships 11_7_2019 6_47_45 PM.png

World of Warships 11_7_2019 6_48_09 PM.png

20191107_182506_PJSA104-Hosho_10_NE_big_race.wowsreplay

• Cool 1

[ICOP]
Members
431 posts
15,505 battles
8 hours ago, Prothall said:

the clubber paradise ship. I cant watch that junk.

It's bots, those of us who play PVE (and post these kind of things in a category FOR the PVE folks to see) are not clubbers.  I would never take that ship to Randoms and make things bad for noobs, we need to treat new players well for the good of the game as a whole. Hosho is the only IV ship (actually, sub VI ship) I have, sold the rest, and will sell Hosho once I grind up to the next tier Japanese CVs. Besides, I clearly stated in my post, I am pretty much a noob in CVs.  It's a nice community here in the PVE section, we don't troll one another's posts. So I will just say your avatar is appropriate and leave it at that.  If you don't want to watch it, then... don't.  Hope you have a great day and success in your battles!

Members
890 posts
14,136 battles
1 hour ago, Episcopo said:

It's bots, those of us who play PVE (and post these kind of things in a category FOR the PVE folks to see) are not clubbers.  I would never take that ship to Randoms and make things bad for noobs, we need to treat new players well for the good of the game as a whole. Hosho is the only IV ship (actually, sub VI ship) I have, sold the rest, and will sell Hosho once I grind up to the next tier Japanese CVs. Besides, I clearly stated in my post, I am pretty much a noob in CVs.  It's a nice community here in the PVE section, we don't troll one another's posts. So I will just say your avatar is appropriate and leave it at that.  If you don't want to watch it, then... don't.  Hope you have a great day and success in your battles!

I apologize. I just see so many brag posts from Hosho players I just get triggered by the ship. I didn't notice the Coop results screen.

[TX]
Members
1,101 posts
19,559 battles

Well done

I found that the only way to make cv shine in coop is when you have a lot of green bots.

Otherwise as soon as you do the second scramble.....battle is over :Smile_trollface:

[ICOP]
Members
431 posts
15,505 battles
2 hours ago, Prothall said:

I apologize. I just see so many brag posts from Hosho players I just get triggered by the ship. I didn't notice the Coop results screen.

Apology happily accepted, and one in return offered - I got a little miffed because I am actually more of a seal than a clubber.  :)