Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kyesac

USN Admirals appointments

4 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Members
916 posts
20,959 battles

I have the 4 USN Admirals - Halsey, the Doe Brothers, and Chandler.   What ships are they suited for best?  I have a Monty, DM. Wooster, Alaska, Mass, and an Iowa.

Currently have:

Halsey on Monty

Chandler on Alaska

The Does on DM and Mass.

Halsey and the Does are 19pts, Chandler is at 13.

Thanks!

Casey

[PVE]
Members
20,064 posts
12,754 battles
1 minute ago, kyesac said:

I have the 4 USN Admirals - Halsey, the Doe Brothers, and Chandler.   What ships are they suited for best?  I have a Monty, DM. Wooster, Alaska, Mass, and an Iowa.

Currently have:

Halsey on Monty

Chandler on Alaska

The Does on DM and Mass.

Halsey and the Does are 19pts, Chandler is at 13.

Thanks!

Casey

That seems like a good line up. 

[ALWC]
Members
1,190 posts
14,928 battles

I have Halsey on Montana 

doe on Dm/salem

doe on alaska 

regular capt on mass/Georgia 

the expert loader is awesome on Monty, dm twins, and Alaska.  I start with he even on Monty and can switch in 6.5 sec. 

[USCGC]
[USCGC]
Members
826 posts
7,409 battles

I have Halsey and Chandler. Halsey is my BB brawler captain, currently on Georgia (will get Massachusetts soon) with 19 points. He has PT, EL, EM, BFT, AFT, MS, and IFHE. Those secondaries rip apart DD's and CL's. Also gives CA's and BB's a hard time.

Chandler is going to be my main cruiser captain, currently on Atlanta, and soon to have Alaska once I get the requisite FXP. Not focusing on the cruisers though, mostly because I stink playing them. I'm a BB main that also enjoys DD's.

My current primary DD captain (Fletcher) and BB captain (Montana), are regular captains at 19 points each. Don't really have anywhere or have a need for the Doe brothers at the moment, though they do have enhanced skills I may take in the future.

Halsey seems to me like a really good fit on a BB or a CA. Chandler doesn't have any enhanced skills, so could go anywhere.

Sign in to follow this