Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Gee Thanks WG For The Discount Voucher But How About Letting Me Know About It Before It Runs Out

23 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
2,928 posts
23,719 battles

So yeah thanks for the Voucher however if it was not by chance that I look due the fact that happen I to read a post from @Sidelock that he used one to by his Fav ship I would never have known.

I checked my emails for the last Month and can find no notification of discount voucher, I am aware that these given to players as a anniversary gift however my anniversary is the 15th of October.

Funny enough its the 11th of November today.

Good job on that one Promotions Department fortunately I have 2 days left on it would have been great if I didn't see his post and checked it out the voucher section because I would have been none the wiser and missed the discount.

Rant over

Now does anyone know if any ships are being released in the next 48 hours so maybe I can use said voucher because its looking a lot like IJN Yahagi seems to be the only candidate.

regards         

[FEM]
Members
2,083 posts
17,244 battles

Sometimes ships come out on Fridays but I haven't heard any news on that. Shame btw, My 3 year anniversary was March and I didn't get a voucher or anything like I had previous years.

[WOLFG]
Members
30,762 posts
9,354 battles

That's weird, I got a popup telling me in the port screen when I logged in.

[CK5]
Members
1,462 posts
15,519 battles
1 minute ago, Skpstr said:

Same for me.  

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,295 posts
22,179 battles
1 minute ago, Skpstr said:

Yep, me as well.  Actually four of them.

Congratulations on 1 year anniversary - camo

Congratulations on 2 year anniversary - camo

Congratulations on 3 year anniversary - camo

Here is your 30% off discount

[WOLFG]
Members
30,762 posts
9,354 battles
4 minutes ago, Warped_1 said:

Yes, me too, although I only got 1 each time I logged in. So one yesterday morning, one yesterday lunchtime, one this morning, and the coupon at lunchtime.

Not really a big spender, but I might use it for some dubs or premium time. (I'm freeloading right now lol)

Edited by Skpstr
  • Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,295 posts
22,179 battles
2 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

(I'm freeloading right now lol)

Yeah, premium time stops becoming valuable after a certain point....  My account is standard as well.

Frankly, the only ship that tempts me is Mass at $36.  I just really can't justify spending real money on the game just before the holidays.  Rather spend it on the family.

[WOLFG]
Members
30,762 posts
9,354 battles
Just now, Warped_1 said:

Yeah, premium time stops becoming valuable after a certain point....  My account is standard as well.

Frankly, the only ship that tempts me is Mass at $36.  I just really can't justify spending real money on the game just before the holidays.  Rather spend it on the family.

Yeah, with the 10-20 bucks I can spend with no matrimonial repercussions, I'm probably better off waiting for something on my Steam wishlist to go on sale, since I've pretty much stopped playing T8+ ships.

[POP]
Members
2,928 posts
23,719 battles
27 minutes ago, Warped_1 said:

Got that same notice didn'tsee the 30 % discount voucher notice I think, I also sent a PM to one of the MODS because its the wrong date and I got a pumpkin flag last night to verify because its a month late and could have been issued to me by mistake.

.shot-19_11.07_21_31.02-0884.thumb.jpg.afb99eb723edd6a29649672410f99562.jpg

Again I would like to point out that I have been a player for more than 1 YEAR  so queried it, also got the pumpkin flag but don't recall killing a pumpkin so you could understand why I'm question this.

Anniversary date wrong

Number of years wrong

If memory serves me you used to get a email letting you know these things just in case you don't log in, the in game notice will last 3 hours when you actually log in but the voucher last 3 days and if it was issued a week earlier then then the voucher is gone if you log in a week later from the original issue time.   

Edited by tm63au

[GWG]
Members
7,226 posts
14,031 battles

Got my pop-up with the 30% discount...   Tells me I have 2 days left. 

Went to purchase Lo Yang for the Alt account...   Where's the discount?  Check coupons....   Nothing.

Must be a fluke.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,295 posts
22,179 battles
9 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

Got my pop-up with the 30% discount...   Tells me I have 2 days left. 

Went to purchase Lo Yang for the Alt account...   Where's the discount?  Check coupons....   Nothing.

Must be a fluke.

Make sure you are logged into your primary account on the web-store.  I don't understand why jumping from the forum to the premium shop logs you out; but....

[GWG]
Members
7,226 posts
14,031 battles
1 hour ago, Warped_1 said:

Make sure you are logged into your primary account on the web-store.  I don't understand why jumping from the forum to the premium shop logs you out; but....

I hadn't signed in to my main account for a couple days to finish the directives in the Alt account.

Likely expired before I checked in, and the pop-up was waiting in queue.

Whatever...  I saved a few bucks.  WG didn't make a few bucks.  Doesn't really bother me too much. 

It was just a minor annoyance to further depress a lousy day.

[-SKI-]
Members
62 posts
7,792 battles
1 hour ago, Warped_1 said:

Only got the 1 year anniversary and 30% off, which is fine but I started in 2016...

Members
4,354 posts
4,615 battles

Mine appears to be staggered. I had an anniversary in September and I had another one today. Bought Gascogne with coupon. Hopefully will be hype ingame like Dunkerque. Even though I've seen the reviews.

Edit: Decent first impression. 

Spoiler

shot-19_11.08_02_31.14-0080.thumb.jpg.66a78aeee60cb02f482f8749f194be5e.jpg

Edited by Yoshiblue

[HAVC5]
Members
95 posts
13,646 battles
7 hours ago, Kinetic_Strike said:

Only got the 1 year anniversary and 30% off, which is fine but I started in 2016...

Same for me, too one 30% coupon good for 3 days 😐

Btw, you have to select PURCHASE initially and you will get the option to apply coupon at checkout.  Also only good on items NOT already marked down. Still decent variety but, come on..  cant the marked down items just default to retail value, then allow a coupon to apply?

Edited by Severed42

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
9,310 posts
23,743 battles
17 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

There was a discount voucher??? 

Yeah and I think there is a bug. I got rewarded for two years playing even though it has been three and my anniversary should be around June or July, not November... 

I used my coupon to get the Diana Lima for $5 and some change. 

[TMS]
Members
3,607 posts
34,798 battles
12 hours ago, Kebobstuzov said:

Sometimes ships come out on Fridays but I haven't heard any news on that. Shame btw, My 3 year anniversary was March and I didn't get a voucher or anything like I had previous years.

They looked at your stats and thought you aint getting sheeeeet.

[COOP2]
Members
339 posts
8,848 battles
20 hours ago, Skpstr said:

Yeah, with the 10-20 bucks I can spend with no matrimonial repercussions, I'm probably better off waiting for something on my Steam wishlist to go on sale, since I've pretty much stopped playing T8+ ships.

Good idea..

(which one you may ask, keeping the wife happy or waiting for something on steam to go on sale?)

both :Smile_veryhappy:

[WOLFG]
Members
30,762 posts
9,354 battles
52 minutes ago, Ironshroud said:

Good idea..

(which one you may ask, keeping the wife happy or waiting for something on steam to go on sale?)

both :Smile_veryhappy:

Lol yup, although, around Christmas, there's so much account activity, I can usually sneak a $50 purchase or two without notice, which I save for games I have to get from the Microsoft store. (did State of Decay 2 last year, probably the new Forza this year)

Alpha Tester
283 posts
18,209 battles

I received my anniversary voucher.

Thank you WG.

An anniversary gift where I give you money for my years of loyalty. :cap_fainting:

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this