Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sidelock

Dear Wargaming

6 comments in this topic

[-BMV-]
Members
535 posts
19,620 battles

I'm not one to start threads however it is impossible for me not to be grateful for the gifts given to me today.

Thank you very much for the cammos and the 30% coupon. I used the coupon to buy Scharnhorst a ship i wanted for a long time and while my first game was a loss (we won the second one), i had a blast. I'm still learning the ups and down of Scharn and so far its one of the most entertaining ships i've sailed (i only have two games, but that's the impression i got of her, and i'm not a player that can be easily impressed). So, again, thank you for the gifts.

Spoiler

1150643580_WorldofWarships07-11-201915_13_32.thumb.png.d27adcaf053e79a0d7d6215b61f7ed9e.png

Spoiler

1515827249_WorldofWarships07-11-201915_13_42.thumb.png.678ff25493faec989b2dbc4fde88b6a0.png

To @LeeBot_9 if you're reading this, i'm sorry for not giving you the compliment for bombing my aft. My game crashed before i could send it.

Edited by Sidelock
  • Cool 8
  • Confused 3

[GOB]
[GOB]
Members
2,386 posts

You did all that in a random with a 4 point capt?  : ) Just wait until you get a 10 or 15!    Love that Bote!!

• Cool 1

[-BMV-]
Members
535 posts
19,620 battles
30 minutes ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

HOW DARE YOU LOSE IN TEH SHINY HORSE. HOW. DARE. YOU.

:Smile_teethhappy:

Well it was my first game, went runing in circles like a headless chicken, and potatoed as hard as a man posibly can. On my defense i got blasted to hell by their CVs and their Bismarck rushed me like a madman securing their win. Yup it was totally my fault.

Im sorry.... Please dont get angry at me....

[SQUAD]
Members
9,176 posts
11,680 battles
16 minutes ago, Sidelock said:

Well it was my first game, went runing in circles like a headless chicken, and potatoed as hard as a man posibly can. On my defense i got blasted to hell by their CVs and their Bismarck rushed me like a madman securing their win. Yup it was totally my fault.

Im sorry.... Please dont get angry at me....

You must perform a penance, my son.

Play 4 rounds of the operation of the week, and 4 hours of twilight battles. :Smile_teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this