You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Tank_Ace

How do you get red tracer again?

10 comments in this topic

Members
53 posts
1,355 battles

How do you get red tracer again.  It was getting it by completing the "science of victory" campaigns.  But I don't see it explicitly any more.    thanks

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,101 posts
14,728 battles

Some of the special captains have tracer options and there are mods available in both the official package as well as Aslains.

[LOIN]
Supertester
835 posts

It's a special feature that some skippers  will have. Halsey has it same goes for Yamamoto, as well as the weird names for the Russian, Italian and French ones. I dont remember there names. But Halsey and Yamamoto you can get them from finishing their specific campaigns.

[WOLFC]
Members
1,978 posts
10,465 battles

FYI

American version of Ovechkin has different tracers then Russian version of Ovechkin.

I have the American version in my  Benham to help with the HP.

[WOLFX]
Members
268 posts
13,103 battles

The new Italian cruisers' SAP shells have tracers that are more red than the standard HE tracers, also.

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
1,712 posts
4,169 battles

Yeah, certain captains, and the official mod packs, are your options for coloured tracers.

Members
1,374 posts

Using tracers will get you noticed.  When I am forward and in my DD Tracers seen from the side give away your position much better than white rounds.  If you are firing from smoke or there is smoke between me and you I know much better where you are at.

That said from my DD view the spammers can put on a magnificent show.  I can’t say enough how cool the show is.  I like the Blue.

No I absolutely do not use the colored tracers and the flare that is fired when I accomplish some special feat is getting annoying as it also tells the enemy where I am at and I am a. Captain that needs to be sunk.