Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Notifications Tab, in game

11 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,970 posts
14,368 battles

Would it be possible to have a place where we can pull up the historical "Notifications" or have them sorted more usefully? Case in point yesterday I logged in and noticed that my amount of doubloons I had, had increased. OBVIOUSLY I am not upset about THAT but have no clue where they came from.  Checked the "recruitment center" and nothing there talking about what I got, checked that notifications tab and it had no updates... I have had this in the past occur, you receive signals or coal or whatever, but have no idea from what.  Free stuff is wonderful, but it'd be nice to have a better explanation of where it came from.

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,662 posts
7,053 battles

Did you sink a Pumpkin in the event this weekend?   They were worth 100 dubloons a piece. 

[WG]
3,970 posts
14,368 battles
37 minutes ago, iRA6E said:

Did you sink a Pumpkin in the event this weekend?   They were worth 100 dubloons a piece. 

NOPE, I was a pumpkin, I mean the amount of the Doubloons I got over the weekend while NOT playing my main account, because I was a pumpkin and played only that account... was, well lets just say SIGNIFICANT....

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
1 hour ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Would it be possible to have a place where we can pull up the historical "Notifications" or have them sorted more usefully? Case in point yesterday I logged in and noticed that my amount of doubloons I had, had increased. OBVIOUSLY I am not upset about THAT but have no clue where they came from.  Checked the "recruitment center" and nothing there talking about what I got, checked that notifications tab and it had no updates... I have had this in the past occur, you receive signals or coal or whatever, but have no idea from what.  Free stuff is wonderful, but it'd be nice to have a better explanation of where it came from.

@iRA6E is correct about a possibility. Or, 250 doubloons from the Twitch Challenge this week.

In any case, CS would be happy to clear this up for you. I once asked them how I earned a Patch from a month ago.

Go here: https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/my-tickets/

[WG]
3,970 posts
14,368 battles

I've looked at every spot I can think of to figure out where I got this stuff...  And I can't see it... from the recruitment center, to missions, to opening containers that I received from directives and missions...  and trust me, the amount doesn't add up.  

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,662 posts
7,053 battles
3 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

I've looked at every spot I can think of to figure out where I got this stuff...  And I can't see it... from the recruitment center, to missions, to opening containers that I received from directives and missions...  and trust me, the amount doesn't add up.  

sssshhhhhssshh

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
5 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Submit a ticket to support. https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/my-tickets/

They can see how you earned every single doubloon in your account.

[MEIST]
Members
1,505 posts
5,746 battles

Well, there is a REWARDS at the bottom left under Premium Shop,  Armory, Combat missions & that stuff. I don't think that goes away until you click on that. see It shows what you have been rewarded and what for.

[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
23,119 battles

NOPE, I was a pumpkin, I mean the amount of the Doubloons I got over the weekend while NOT playing my main account, because I was a pumpkin and played only that account... was, well lets just say SIGNIFICANT....

That was your award for playing as a pumpkin. 250 doubloons for playing more than 10 battles and more. Check the news page article announcing the event.

[WOLF9]
Privateers
14,781 posts
4,733 battles
2 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

I agree about the historical data, but it is actually on your computer, in the .log files.  I run mxstat to pull out and save this data. 

Otoh, even if you had the historic data, it wouldn't tell you where it came from.  "Addition received" or some such.  "You got 100 Dubs."  Doesn't say from where.

[WG]
3,970 posts
14,368 battles
21 hours ago, iDuckman said:

I agree about the historical data, but it is actually on your computer, in the .log files.  I run mxstat to pull out and save this data. 

Otoh, even if you had the historic data, it wouldn't tell you where it came from.  "Addition received" or some such.  "You got 100 Dubs."  Doesn't say from where.

And that's my point... I know WHAT I got... just have no clue WHY I got it....

Sign in to follow this