Herp_Derperson

Can't Log In

31 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

I'll try to explain,

If you're trying to get into the server and you dont manage to get in and the match ends... Then no pink games are awarded.

At issue, if you try to log into a server but you leave/stop trying before the match ends... Then you're issued pink game warning...

I would recommend to see your resource tab... See if the lack of PC resources while the game is running, is preventing from reading the necessary files to play in the server... 

I also recommend

• Check your drivers for your components
  • ALSO check for all available updates...
    • Sometimes a part stops working at of the blue, then an update file is dispatched to you...

Next time dont leave a battle when you're loading... it will save you from a lot of pink.

Not leaving on  purpose.  Goes from screen where you are in queue to when the the screen goes darker.  Just sits there with the little wargamming circle spinning like it's trying to load you into the battle.  After a while it kicks you to the connect screen where you can never reconnect before the match ends.  That gets you 4 pink games a pop.

Already have a ticket in with all the info wg can collect on my system via wgcheck.  They said to remove my virus program which is webroot.  Not disable but remove.  So forget that nonsense, not going to uninstall it just to play wow then install it again.  Not going to go buy a different one just because wow did something in the past 5 days and it doesn't like webroot.

Edited by umythiel
  • Cool 1

Members
665 posts
16,669 battles
On 11/14/2019 at 8:12 PM, MustangPauli said:

Yes, I do.

I've used Webroot without issue for a few years...

After sending in a diagnostic a WOW's tech told me Webroot was the problem...

Okay, so I uninstalled Webroot and could log on...

After a few days reinstalled Webroot and can still logon...

Members
8 posts
972 battles

You can add one more to the pink battle list. I managed to log in last night and everything seemed back to normal but I canceled after waiting for over 2 minutes to get into a battle. When I logged a few minutes ago I was pink! I had no idea that I was considered part of a battle. I logged out again for reasons and when I tried to log back in I am back to the permanent loading screen to get into the game.

[CDOGS]
[CDOGS]
Members
24 posts
6,742 battles

After the update I am having the same issues of sometimes not connecting and then when I do connect I get disconnected after matches - sigh.

[MITGS]
Members
22 posts
3,433 battles

I was playing WOWS and everything was fine till I signed up for the Public Test. Got on and played, a lot of fun...Now I cannot find a login page that doesn't display DOWNLOAD GAME.....Where can I log in?

Members
12 posts
353 battles

Same issue here. I have a Radeon R570 video card as well, so I know it's not the NVIDIA problem.
EDIT: I got it working in the 32 bit client, after resetting my preferences( and having it crash).
The 64 bit version simply is broken and not working right after this last patch.

Edited by SquishySupreme