Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

The Grind! The Interminable Grind!

10 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts

I really want that tier X perma-camo but I don't know how much more Filth collecting I can take!

the-scream.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,304 posts
6,266 battles

Fun and engaging.

[SYN]
Members
3,742 posts
23,623 battles

Well when you finally get it you will feel a sense of accomplishment.

What would turn it into a real comedy is if when you do finally get it and accidentally put it on the wrong ship

[ARGSY]
Members
21,713 posts
15,757 battles
7 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

I really want that tier X perma-camo but I don't know how much more Filth collecting I can take!

For me it's all about the elite captain XP. I got the T8 and T9 camos early, so I'm sort of cool with not being able to grab the T10.

For now I want to get one or two of the non-Twilight-eligible directive missions out of the way, then I might go back to this to farm base XP in DD and BB.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts
4 hours ago, LordBerk said:

I hear ya - kinda regretting my committment but 9/24....cant stop now

I put the tier IX camo on my Fletcher because it's the only tier IX I kept. I've already got tier VIII camo for all the ships I play a lot from other events and the one I play most is a Premium with its own camo so the Halloween camo it's just going to stay in inventory for now. I'm torn as to what ship to put the tier X on if I ever get it. However, my Montana eats credits, which my Gearing doesn't seem to do, so it's probably going on the Montana. I need to check credit production though, as my Minotaur needs a camo too.

Sign in to follow this