You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
henrychenhenry

PROOF Russian Bias is NOT a thing

11 comments in this topic

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts

So, I started a new account recently. I was surprised to learn Orlan was not a ship. (For those of you unfamiliar with T1 speak, Orlan is the tier 1 Russian cruiser.)

Well actually, I know it is. I simply didn't have the option to play it.

This is a brand-new account. There are three starter ships representing three different nations. Russia (or USSR) is not one of them.

RUSSIA BIAS DISPROVED!

image.thumb.png.99eac376b53b42f724b0f6ad814909bb.png

Spoiler

My guess for why is because the US, Japan, and Germany were the first to have a full battleship, cruiser, and destroyer tech-tree line.

• Boring 3

Members
78 posts
1,292 battles

No such thing as "Russian Bias". I never heard of Russian Bias in WoWS, only in [edited].

Edited by Sgt_Something_

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts

I usually don't make joke posts. I believe that ~100% of my posts are serious and about genuine issues, or genuinely trying to resolve issues.

This time I just couldn't help it. Sorry.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,245 posts
21,656 battles
2 hours ago, henrychenhenry said:

So, I started a new account recently. I was surprised to learn Orlan was not a ship. (For those of you unfamiliar with T1 speak, Orlan is the tier 1 Russian cruiser.)

Well actually, I know it is. I simply didn't have the option to play it.

This is a brand-new account. There are three starter ships representing three different nations. Russia (or USSR) is not one of them.

RUSSIA BIAS DISPROVED!

image.thumb.png.99eac376b53b42f724b0f6ad814909bb.png

Reveal hidden contents

My guess for why is because the US, Japan, and Germany were the first to have a full battleship, cruiser, and destroyer tech-tree line.

As you have found out.

True Russian bias must be purchased. 

Stalingrad. 

Smolensk. 

And now the new Gem, Orlan....

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
6 hours ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

And now the new Gem, Orlan....

Back before T1 ships were nerfed into the ground, Orlan was arguably one of the best ones out there.

[TF-62]
Members
224 posts
10,075 battles

Comrades,

As OP has said there is no bias towards the ships of the glorious Soviet Union in this game. Now of course if the game happens to reflect the reality of glorious Russian design superiority then one cannot blame bias. It is no surprise that the decadent imperialist west was unable to produce designs that matched those of our glorious Soviet Union. Indeed the surprise is that the west mired in decadence could produce anything at all. Meanwhile mother Russia and her people united as one striving towards world unification under Soviet rule continue to show the world their superiority in every facet of technology. You Comrades would do well to remember that soon you all will be united with us under the banner of mother Russia and that when that inevitable moment occurs (as it soon must given the decadence of the west) the organs of state security who are unmatched in their vigilance will take swift action against those  who have not demonstrated proper thinking. Thus I would invite you to recant your allegations of bias and proclaim the glorious natural superiority of all things Russian! to fail to do so will only invite your own destruction. 

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
6,245 posts
21,656 battles
4 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

Back before T1 ships were nerfed into the ground, Orlan was arguably one of the best ones out there.

Yes it was.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
6,245 posts
21,656 battles
2 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

I always thought Bougainville because it had the most HP.

Maybe I was wrong.

Initially , when released, this ship was very strong. 

Then they took AP shells away and nerfed the ship a bit.

In capable hands he is still a good ship.