Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ericson38

Clevand or Seattle in T8-10 battle ?

3 comments in this topic

[KRAK]
Members
1,439 posts
15,794 battles

Take a B Hull Cleveland with upgraded fire director and an A Hull Seattle with upgraded fire director into battle with all available modules for each ship and same 19 point HFE/Concealment captains. Which one will do better and why ?

[WOLF9]
Members
4,648 posts
2 hours ago, Ericson38 said:

Take a B Hull Cleveland with upgraded fire director and an A Hull Seattle with upgraded fire director into battle with all available modules for each ship and same 19 point HFE/Concealment captains. Which one will do better and why ?

Depends on what else is going on.   With the caviat that I immediately upgrade ALL modules on every ship I buy- no stock hulls for me, thank you.

Seattle can be a monster in CV games, and where someone else is tanking the hits.   It's really a pure support cruiser.   The arcs can be a pain, but I play US DD's as well, so I'm used to that, lol.   The comparitive lack of agility is the real killer when incoming comes your way.

Cleveland can be a bit more aggressive, as it's A) more agile, and B) a somewhat smaller target.   Which makes it a bit more comfortable to play.

Both are wicked and very deadly when the enemy plays into their hands. 

[KRAK]
Members
1,439 posts
15,794 battles

So what I think you are saying is that, depending on the circumstances of each game, it would be a draw between them, having each boat in B hull configuration ?

Edited by Ericson38

Sign in to follow this