You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Warped_1

A win is a win; but....

11 comments in this topic

[-K-]
Members
7,674 posts
12,606 battles

If you run away fast enough....(doing my best to not insert French surrender joke here).

• Cool 1

[TAW]
Members
28 posts
2,903 battles

I mean he can either be looked at as really smart or a coward. I mean you won the game because he was in the back. And he was a bottom scorer of the team. Interesting. 

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
12,412 posts
31 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

If you run away fast enough....(doing my best to not insert French surrender joke here).

No one Solo Warriors like Gascogne!

[MEIST]
Members
1,367 posts
5,400 battles
2 hours ago, Warped_1 said:

Always funny when this happensimage.thumb.png.87b97506a6429a8aac2f62c7812f35f6.png

Could that person have dropped internet connection near the beginning of the match and just didn't get back into the match by the end?

Or did you watch them just steam away from the reds? I am curious, because I have seen a post like this before and everyone was guessing that the person just lost internet connection.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,066 posts
19,891 battles

4 minutes ago, jager_geist said:

Or did you watch them just steam away from the reds? I am curious, because I have seen a post like this before and everyone was guessing that the person just lost internet connection.

He was actually with the group of BBs early in the match and parked to the left of an island on far East side of map.  Frankly, I don't know how he could not get more XP just in potential damage going that far.  From about five minutes in he stayed parked.  It could have been a real life happens moment; but again, the point is that Solo Warrior is one of those items we get so few of that when what gets awarded as one is AFK, it's ironic....

image.thumb.png.a888aa21622ed95f2dc4fd159504f8fd.png

[LRM]
Members
527 posts
10,027 battles

Well, at least he didn't steam out and get slaughtered so the reds win by destroying all the greens.

[MEIST]
Members
1,367 posts
5,400 battles
13 minutes ago, Warped_1 said:

He was actually with the group of BBs early in the match and parked to the left of an island on far East side of map.  Frankly, I don't know how he could not get more XP just in potential damage going that far.  From about five minutes in he stayed parked.  It could have been a real life happens moment; but again, the point is that Solo Warrior is one of those items we get so few of that when what gets awarded as one is AFK, it's ironic....

image.thumb.png.a888aa21622ed95f2dc4fd159504f8fd.png

Ok, thanks! To have that little XP and get a solo, the reds must've been pissed.