You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Why I love the Kron

10 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,679 posts
35,885 battles

Nicely done.

I'm not good at supercruisers (have Alaska/Kron). so I don't play them. Maybe I should try  again.

[0456]
Members
3,824 posts
10,091 battles
2 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

Nicely done.

I'm not good at supercruisers (have Alaska/Kron). so I don't play them. Maybe I should try  again.

Pretty much me... I think it’s just tier 9 I don’t play much anymore though.

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
2 hours ago, Battlecruiser_NewZealand said:

I'm glad I own it, but it's not a ship I play much - none of my super cruisers are. 

I think this can be true for many of the rare steel/coal/FXP ships.  You want them because they are rare, but once you have them, you don't play them nearly as much as you thought you would.  Alaska and Kronstadt are basically port queens for me unless I need to use them to grind out steel for an event, or the rare time Ranked comes to T9.

I have over one million FXP saved up right now, but am undecided on the FXP choices I can pick from (Friesland, Azuma, and probably one more I can't think of right now).  Rumor has it Siegfried may be a FXP ship, but no confirmation yet.  Friesland may be a good choice if it take the role of ASW warfare once subs are introduced.  Azuma is simply a neutered Yoshino that nobody wants, even if the masochist in me enjoys trying to succeed in "turd" ships.

• Cool 2

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,679 posts
35,885 battles

I went for Friesland. Good ship. Like it.

Skipped Azuma and am still working on Yoshino (not enough coal yet).

Edited by alexf24

[SALVO]
Members
25,496 posts
27,483 battles
2 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

I think this can be true for many of the rare steel/coal/FXP ships.  You want them because they are rare, but once you have them, you don't play them nearly as much as you thought you would.  Alaska and Kronstadt are basically port queens for me unless I need to use them to grind out steel for an event, or the rare time Ranked comes to T9.

I have over one million FXP saved up right now, but am undecided on the FXP choices I can pick from (Friesland, Azuma, and probably one more I can't think of right now).  Rumor has it Siegfried may be a FXP ship, but no confirmation yet.  Friesland may be a good choice if it take the role of ASW warfare once subs are introduced.  Azuma is simply a neutered Yoshino that nobody wants, even if the masochist in me enjoys trying to succeed in "turd" ships.

I guess that I'm one of those players.  I enjoy playing the Azuma. (And I also have the Yoshino.)  It makes great credits and it is a fine HE spammer, if one goes in for that sort of thing.

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
7 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Ooops, I thought the post was about why you love corn. Nevermind.