Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Opinions on Thunderer

4 comments in this topic

[DRNX]
Members
462 posts
11,798 battles

Currently about 2/3's the way to getting either smol or the thunderer. The smol is very op but my question is how does the Thunderer match up to other tier X BB's? Would really like to know people's observations on it. Smol is an easy yes but is Thunderer am not so sure. TIA

Beta Testers
2,855 posts
9,043 battles

I think the Conqueror is better BB vs BB very slightly, you can feel the firepower loss of having fewer guns even if they hit harder and being fragile with no super heal makes you more of a cruiser than a BB. The accuracy is not as OP as Georgia but still good enough that it surpasses Yamato. Given the accuracy and reload I do think this ship has the best guns at tier 10 which means best guns in the game, period. Another big bonus is you get the Conqueror's legendary mod built in for free while also being able to slot concealment, meaning you get the benefit of having cruiser rudder shift and turret rotation as well as the best concealment. This is the best BB if you don't intend to take hits.

[KIA-T]
Members
2,237 posts
9,838 battles

I hate the Thunderer.

It stole the only reason I grinded myself a Conquerer and left a dud ship in my port.
That is my opinion.

[WOLFC]
Members
1,977 posts
10,448 battles

I chose Thunderer because I know I would not enjoy playing Smolensk - its not my thing.

BUT

Thunderer is good and all & its not OP enough that WG would likely pull it while all past history indicates Smolensk's days of availability are numbered.

Unfortunately, that is where the comparison has to be made.  If you would enjoy playing Smolensk, that has to be the choice now.

Sign in to follow this