You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

It's Been The Most Part of A Year Since The CV Rework...

11 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts

And my Legendary Module for the Midway is still useless. Any idea when this will change?

image.png.6bbcbe303605291908a1f02eb6db81a6.png

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[WORX]
Members
11,455 posts
19,196 battles

Rework? Huge disappointment... One of many flaws/black eyes in the game atm...

So dont count on your mod to be changed anytime soon;.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
8,753 posts
15,295 battles

It's been far longer than a year for the Harugumo and Daring and none there either.

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
4 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Rework? Huge disappointment... One of many flaws/black eyes in the game atm...

So dont count on your mod to be changed anytime soon;.

Well, CVs are mostly regarded as being in as much of a balanced state as they probably ever will be now.  I can't call it a failure since the rework actually got me to enjoy CV play.  The RTS system never really clicked for me.  Your opinion is likely different.

8 minutes ago, mofton said:

It's been far longer than a year for the Harugumo and Daring and none there either.

It makes me think that they may have regrets about the legendary upgrades original implementation.  I have a feeling they may rework it at some point.

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,679 posts
35,888 battles

Wait in line with Harugumo, Daring, et al.

It is indeed unconscionable that you spent the time and resources to get your upgrade, and they took it away with no news on when and if it will be restored.

I am also waiting to get the Ops back that relied on CVs. I can't understand why they spend resources on new content when there are issues to be fixed beforehand.

Don't get me started in the perennial request to fix the carousel. An easy one and they don't do it.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
8,753 posts
15,295 battles
1 minute ago, Ace_04 said:

It makes me think that they may have regrets about the legendary upgrades original implementation.  I have a feeling they may rework it at some point.

I don't know about regrets, you'd hope they'd try to balance them.

Then again they had said in the past that having 2 gun types on 1 hull messed up their stats (people using 'wrong hull' vs ship being underpowered), so the modules...

I suspect it's more WG just not following through with ideas, getting bored and wondering off to the next shiny thing. LU's - forgotten. The karma system, promised to lead to tutorials for the bad or reward or punishment - forgotten. Clan facilities, my clan has had every structure for the last 6+ months - forgotten. Change flooding, Liquidator impossible - forgotten. Change AA, medal impossible - forgotten for 9 months. Change carriers, half the scenarios stop working - forgotten. 

• Cool 4

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
5,446 posts
20,649 battles
9 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

And my Legendary Module for the Midway is still useless. Any idea when this will change?

image.png.6bbcbe303605291908a1f02eb6db81a6.png

That's not useless, it's worse than useless! :Smile_veryhappy: