Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Batmantis_

Chappy Radar

3 comments in this topic

[90THB]
Members
193 posts
6,570 battles

I must have missed an update or something.  According to the wiki, Chapayev doesn't get access to radar until the B hull is unlocked.  I just purchased a shiny, new Chappy, and can equip radar on the stock hull.  Surprised me.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,375 posts
4,193 battles

Was expecting someone complaining about how the Chappy doesn't have radar because they only had the A hull. Got the opposite instead. I guess they slipped it into an update somewhere along the line, I thought it still wasn't on the A hull. It's a good change, but no idea when it was done. Guess the Wiki guys don't either.

[PVE]
Members
6,892 posts
22,614 battles
2 hours ago, Batmantis_ said:

I must have missed an update or something.  According to the wiki, Chapayev doesn't get access to radar until the B hull is unlocked.  I just purchased a shiny, new Chappy, and can equip radar on the stock hull.  Surprised me.

2 hours ago, AJTP89 said:

Was expecting someone complaining about how the Chappy doesn't have radar because they only had the A hull. Got the opposite instead. I guess they slipped it into an update somewhere along the line, I thought it still wasn't on the A hull. It's a good change, but no idea when it was done. Guess the Wiki guys don't either.

2 hours ago, DolphinPrincess said:

There has been updates that make stock grinds less painful

Chappy radar, Izumo AP shell were just a few examples. They were indeed in patchnotes but are usually buried behind new contents

IIRC the Chap got it's A hull (huh huh...huh huh...shut up Bevis) radar when all the radars got extended durations.

Sign in to follow this