You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Shenanigans_Abound

twitch Prime loot?

10 comments in this topic

Members
555 posts
8,428 battles

I know that WoWs / WG has a thing for prime loot with Twitch prime where they do loot containers and what not but I was just wondering why there isnt anything in the prime loot section that doesnt offer discounts on items or rewards. I know I see WoT in that section a lot but never WoWs.. Is this only because of the twitch container drops or will there ever be anything added to the prime loot section in the future for Ships only? Not asking for specific dates (thats like saying when a sale is coming) just in general if there is any plans to ever add anything there... 

sorry for the cruddy picture of what im referring to but for some reason my pc wouldnt let me crop the photo to show just what i wanted.. 

Screenshot (75).png

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,263 posts
17,039 battles

We've previously done a Twitch Prime campaign in March 2018: https://blog.twitch.tv/en/2018/03/05/twitch-prime-members-get-a-shipton-of-world-of-warships-loot-including-commander-kappa-32715b3fe488/

This led into us starting and continuing doing Twitch Drops over the last year.

Currently we have no announced plans for another Twitch Campaign but you never know what is around the corner!

If and when we decide to do something it will be published on the news portal :)

Fem, 

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,662 posts
7,053 battles
9 minutes ago, Shenanigans_Abound said:

I know that WoWs / WG has a thing for prime loot with Twitch prime where they do loot containers and what not but I was just wondering why there isnt anything in the prime loot section that doesnt offer discounts on items or rewards. I know I see WoT in that section a lot but never WoWs.. Is this only because of the twitch container drops or will there ever be anything added to the prime loot section in the future for Ships only? Not asking for specific dates (thats like saying when a sale is coming) just in general if there is any plans to ever add anything there... 

sorry for the cruddy picture of what im referring to but for some reason my pc wouldnt let me crop the photo to show just what i wanted.. 

Screenshot (75).png

That was a pretty legit nice reward...T7 Premium.   Logged in and collected mine yesterday..even played it a game at which I was thoroughly useless...... Haven't played in 4 years...  Finished 1st on my team in a loss...  Not sure what that says about the current player base there as I felt utterly and completely clueless.. 

Members
555 posts
8,428 battles
1 minute ago, iRA6E said:

That was a pretty legit nice reward...T7 Premium.   Logged in and collected mine yesterday..even played it a game at which I was thoroughly useless...... Haven't played in 4 years...  Finished 1st on my team in a loss...  Not sure what that says about the current player base there as I felt utterly and completely clueless.. 

I never got into tanks though... just wasnt for me.. 

Members
555 posts
8,428 battles
10 minutes ago, Femennenly said:

We've previously done a Twitch Prime campaign in March 2018: https://blog.twitch.tv/en/2018/03/05/twitch-prime-members-get-a-shipton-of-world-of-warships-loot-including-commander-kappa-32715b3fe488/

This led into us starting and continuing doing Twitch Drops over the last year.

Currently we have no announced plans for another Twitch Campaign but you never know what is around the corner!

If and when we decide to do something it will be published on the news portal :)

Fem, 

when that event was active I did tie my account to my twitch prime and have even received twitch containers my question was more in general towards the loot prime section that gives discounts and crates and what not... sry if im misunderstanding you. But i take it as yes you do in fact do the loot drops for twitch prime but only at certain times? sry again if its just confusion on my end and wanted to make sure i was understanding correctly. As always, thanks for the speedy response, Fem :)

Edit: after reading the posted link, I never received that capt when I linked my account.... strange... Its been over a year so i mean it is what it is at this point but it gave it more clarity than just your comment.. thank you and sorry for sounding redundant. 

Edited by Shenanigans_Abound

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,263 posts
17,039 battles
13 minutes ago, Shenanigans_Abound said:

when that event was active I did tie my account to my twitch prime and have even received twitch containers my question was more in general towards the loot prime section that gives discounts and crates and what not... sry if im misunderstanding you. But i take it as yes you do in fact do the loot drops for twitch prime but only at certain times? sry again if its just confusion on my end and wanted to make sure i was understanding correctly. As always, thanks for the speedy response, Fem :)

Edit: after reading the posted link, I never received that capt when I linked my account.... strange... Its been over a year so i mean it is what it is at this point but it gave it more clarity than just your comment.. thank you and sorry for sounding redundant. 

You had to "claim" the items at the same time that campaign was available to receive the port, commander, and mission chain. 

We have drops (almost) always available from watching World of Warships streamers, you can see if they are active in a streamers channel by looking for the note under the title:

image.png

These are available to all viewers with linked accounts, not just Prime viewers.

In regards to Prime only offerings like Tanks does, we currently do not have any of these campaigns available but we have done them in the past and we may do something again in the future.

Fem, 

[ARS]
Beta Testers
5,107 posts
5,636 battles
1 hour ago, Shenanigans_Abound said:

Twitch prime is how I got my Texas.

Members
555 posts
8,428 battles
1 hour ago, Femennenly said:

You had to "claim" the items at the same time that campaign was available to receive the port, commander, and mission chain. 

We have drops (almost) always available from watching World of Warships streamers, you can see if they are active in a streamers channel by looking for the note under the title:

image.png

These are available to all viewers with linked accounts, not just Prime viewers.

In regards to Prime only offerings like Tanks does, we currently do not have any of these campaigns available but we have done them in the past and we may do something again in the future.

Fem, 

thank you for the clarification.. I do currently watch streams when Im doing housework or paperwork to get that chance of a twitch drop and its happened one time in a year and half but may RNG be with me in the future lol.. 

[1984]
Members
4,299 posts
21,105 battles
8 hours ago, Shenanigans_Abound said:

thank you for the clarification.. I do currently watch streams when Im doing housework or paperwork to get that chance of a twitch drop and its happened one time in a year and half but may RNG be with me in the future lol.. 

The regular crates drop reasonably, it’s the epic ones that are #fakenews

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
9,205 posts
23,527 battles
11 hours ago, iRA6E said:

The World of Tanks Twitch Prime rewards are freaking awesome and one reason I started spending money on that title. I keep Amazon Prime anyways, so the goodies are just icing for me. So far all the tanks you get there are rentals, including the Captured King Tiger (it goes away if you stop your Twitch Prime/Amazon Prime accounts). Tanks has done a wonderful job with their partnership with Twitch IMHO and whomever hammered out that deal needs a raise. 

53 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

The regular crates drop reasonably, it’s the epic ones that are #fakenews

You know I pay attention to the forums and Reddit, and have yet to see any posts about someone getting an epic drop from Twitch. I generally get around 4 or 5 crates a week since it started and chat often with my fellow roomies on Twitch. Not one has mentioned ever getting an epic crate ever....  Personally I like getting the crates, not for the contents honestly, but because it is another easy source of oil for my clan. I always get excited when the Tanks Twitch Rewards date gets close, so much so I often stay awake until noon on drop day (I work nights), just to see what goodies are there. Ships Twitch Rewards are ok, just not very exciting. 

Edited by Taylor3006
  • Cool 1