Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HAGZ1LLA

BB Guns & rotation possibilities

5 comments in this topic

[-TSF-]
Beta Testers
479 posts
4,815 battles

I have only played BBs a short time and more experience my solve this issue for me, that being said. If there is let me know I'm here to test and learn.

I think that allowing the gun turrets to be manually rotated would be a very productive thing to do, this would allow a BB to shoot a volley and immediately start to turn the guns(that won't be able to shoot due to the turn) to the other side for when you come out of your turn and you will be ready to do that voodoo you do do.

Beta Testers
18 posts

you can rotate them manually by aiming to the direction you want them to rotate to. During the rotation you can hold right click to look around.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
2,800 posts
1,291 battles

I would like the ability to lock turrets in a neutral position, annoying to have to turn all the way around or move the whole ship. 

[LFD]
Alpha Tester
3,951 posts
723 battles

you can rotate them manually by aiming to the direction you want them to rotate to. During the rotation you can hold right click to look around.

read this comment

I would like the ability to lock turrets in a neutral position, annoying to have to turn all the way around or move the whole ship. 

that is what he means

[VVV]
Beta Testers
814 posts
7,968 battles

Yes locking turret's besides just the Ctrl X feature would be very handy. Even a key to lock just the back turrets in place or front, By themself.

Sign in to follow this