You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SkullDuggery05

Event Pumpkin

18 comments in this topic

[TIGRB]
Members
230 posts
2,560 battles

I killed my first one this morning. I looked but can't find when you receive the award for it. Anyone have the info?

[SRBL]
Members
502 posts
12,835 battles
Just now, SkullDuggery05 said:

I killed my first one this morning. I looked but can't find when you receive the award for it. Anyone have the info?

The 8th. 

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,418 posts
4,198 battles

Been getting mine as soon as I get back to port, have to be quick to spot it, 100 dubs and 5 halloween camos. Doesn't show up in the rewards tab, but seems to be automatic this year.

[ARGSY]
Members
21,643 posts
15,689 battles
6 minutes ago, SkullDuggery05 said:

As soon as you get back into port. Blink and you miss it. You should have 100 more doubloons and 5 more Halloween camos than before. You should also have a Halloween Pumpkin flag to show for it.

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
2,073 posts
26,986 battles
9 minutes ago, SkullDuggery05 said:

Nope,,Checked,,I didn't receive anythng

Screenshot (35).png

It shows up on the lower right area (notifications) on your port screen as soon as you get back to port after the battle is over.  It's in the list where things like consumables replenishments, etc., show up.

[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
23,167 battles
57 minutes ago, SkullDuggery05 said:

Anyone have the info?

The 100 doubloons, the signals and Halloween camo are awarded immediately.

[LOU1]
Members
4,207 posts
12,346 battles

Submit a screenshot of the battle results screen in a Support Ticket and CS will fix it.  Prize awarding is supposed to be automatic.  Last event, when they started the automatic awarding, the system got overloaded early on and the rest of the prizes had to be awarded automatically.  That may have started happening again.  (Previous to he automated system, it could take up to a week to get your prize because they had to be manually credited.

- Pumpkin_290

[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
23,167 battles
42 minutes ago, SkullDuggery05 said:

I had zero Doubloons at start of day and still have zero.

Was the pumpkin on your team?

Perhaps you have the replay or the screen shot of your battle details.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,129 posts
14,735 battles
3 hours ago, SkullDuggery05 said:

- 100 Doubloons
- 5 x of Halloween camo
- 5 x Economic Signals
- 1 x "The Pumpkin Smash" flag (first Kill only)

3 hours ago, Tom_Greg said:

The 8th. 

That is for the rewards the Pumpkins get, the players should receive their reward when they get back to port.

[A-D-F]
[A-D-F]
Members
2,309 posts
3 hours ago, SkullDuggery05 said:

There is a 50/50 chance of you getting your prize. It all depends on WGs mood at the moment. Having been shafted out of a corgi and a pirate sinking, I don't bother anymore.

• Confused 1

Members
2,352 posts
32,360 battles

The coolest thing is the flag.  I didn't have the skills to get a pirate rankled flag.  But I had the luck to get the pumpkin flag.  Whoohoo!

[RAGE]
Members
414 posts
6,582 battles

WG is aware of the problem, rewards will be given out later in the week. (I would suggest taking a screenshot of battle results showing that you killed an event pumpkin)

Pumpkin 1  Femennenly:@everyone

It seems like the automisation of the prize granting has ended prematurely. Please be aware that we will hand out all prizing manually from this point onwards later on in the week, we're sorry for the issues.

Edited by mumphred

[WOLFG]
Members
10,636 posts
9,858 battles
50 minutes ago, mumphred said:

WG is aware of the problem, rewards will be given out later in the week. (I would suggest taking a screenshot of battle results showing that you killed an event pumpkin)

Pumpkin 1  Femennenly:@everyone

It seems like the automisation of the prize granting has ended prematurely. Please be aware that we will hand out all prizing manually from this point onwards later on in the week, we're sorry for the issues.

Wouldn't be one of these events if the autoreward didn't break.