You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kyoujin

What's the ETA for Enterprise's Return to Premium Shop Already?

36 comments in this topic

[Y0L0]
Beta Testers
18 posts
8,403 battles

Guys, its been like a good what, half year?, since Wargaming removed Enterprise from the shop without any warning (When they clearly stated a couple of years ago that if they remove a premium ship that they notify the player base beforehand during the removal of Kutuzov and Belfast) with their reason being to basically look at the spreadsheet to see how overtuned she is.

Well, its already been a long time since her removal and I think the player base deserves one final chance to buy Enterprise if you were going to remove her from shop for good, as its not fair when you said you were going to notify us about removals and then don't do it and think that's ok as it sets a track record that any promises you make to the player base can not hold any weight anymore which is really bad for a game company's trust.

• Cool 1

[KWF]
Members
4,962 posts
6,614 battles

She will be gone until Christmas, when she  will reappear as part of the "super rare" Christmas containers.

Edited by warheart1992
  • Cool 2

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
7 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

She will be gone until Christmas, when she  will reappear as part of the "super rare" Christmas containers.

This.

She is the new shiny carrot they will tempt you with to buy more Christmas crates.  Artificial scarcity, you know.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
14,000 posts
5,814 battles
1 hour ago, Ace_04 said:

This.

She is the new shiny carrot they will tempt you with to buy more Christmas crates.  Artificial scarcity, you know.

This.

And Big E will appear on the forum banner, along with the other OP ships like last Christmas to tempt you.

• Cool 1

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
2,682 posts
2,621 battles

Disappointing.  I'm no good in CVs, but would love Enterprise purely for historical reasons.  Didn't have the money when she was last on sale. :(

[WPORT]
Members
6,693 posts
11,689 battles

I still miss my Zuiho, from before the "CV re-work" update.  

[HINON]
Members
13,743 posts
11 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I still miss my Zuiho, from before the "CV re-work" update.  

As do I. She was one ship I earned a solo warrior in.

Members
858 posts
6,204 battles

She, like Belfast, Kutuzov, and others, has been banished to the Xmas crate abyss. 

WG was so hot to make a buck, they sold the premium cv's before the balancing and tweaks to the rework were finished. Thus, Enterprise became a bit OP when all was done and poof!... gone...  

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
5,449 posts
20,693 battles

When they balance CVs such that her loadout does not overperform.

So yeah, don’t hold your breath.

[RLGN]
Members
14,965 posts
26,505 battles
24 minutes ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

She, like Belfast, Kutuzov, and others, has been banished to the Xmas crate abyss. 

WG was so hot to make a buck, they sold the premium cv's before the balancing and tweaks to the rework were finished. Thus, Enterprise became a bit OP when all was done and poof!... gone...  

:Smile_veryhappy:

Oh? You were serious?

Must be because you got all the top tier games, as opposed to all the bottom tier games I got?

OP... Don't make me laugh.

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
2,682 posts
2,621 battles
2 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

:Smile_veryhappy:

Oh? You were serious?

Must be because you got all the top tier games, as opposed to all the bottom tier games I got?

OP... Don't make me laugh.

Enterprise is outperforming even Lady Lex.  I believe her stats are close to Midways.

[RLGN]
Members
14,965 posts
26,505 battles
26 minutes ago, CaptainKaitoGhost said:

Enterprise is outperforming even Lady Lex.  I believe her stats are close to Midways.

Hooray?

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
2,682 posts
2,621 battles
26 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Hooray?

Look at it this way:  just because I don't average 100k damage in my Belfast doesn't mean Belfast isn't overpowered. 

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,813 posts
17,030 battles
1 hour ago, CaptainKaitoGhost said:

I didn't get the Big E but I have the Lady Lex and the Midway. I usually do the same or better in the Lexington than I do the Midway. I surmise because sometimes the Lexington is top tier at T8 and can feast on T6 BB's and cruisers who don't all have high damage AA. Where as T8-T10 each tier has scaleable better AA. In all T10 matches with lots of cruisers I'm often forced to dry drop and sling shot for a single pass at first part of the match. Usually after ordinance is dropped planes are being shot down at a rate where you wouldn't get a second attempt even with a full compliment squadron. This prevents being deplaned as fast and allows for better opportunities later in the match (if your side isn't lolistomped five minutes into the match.) 

[RLGN]
Members
14,965 posts
26,505 battles
44 minutes ago, CaptainKaitoGhost said:

Look at it this way:  just because I don't average 100k damage in my Belfast doesn't mean Belfast isn't overpowered.

Something else I don’t believe.

[55UP]
Members
407 posts
3,259 battles
6 hours ago, Kyoujin said:

Guys, its been like a good what, half year?, since Wargaming removed Enterprise from the shop without any warning (When they clearly stated a couple of years ago that if they remove a premium ship that they notify the player base beforehand during the removal of Kutuzov and Belfast) with their reason being to basically look at the spreadsheet to see how overtuned she is.

Enterprise was removed from the shop in early September, about 2 months ago, because they ”detected fluctuations in her combat efficiency after update 0.8.7.” At the time they said they were investigating and would then decide if she would return. 

[WPORT]
Members
6,693 posts
11,689 battles
4 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

As do I. She was one ship I earned a solo warrior in.

:cap_like:

[SIM]
Members
5,429 posts
8,917 battles

It’s impossible to say. CVs haven’t been finalized, and the conditions that have created her “statistical anomalies” could well end up being changed. 

[TARK]
Members
7,331 posts
2,770 battles
9 hours ago, Kyoujin said:

Well, its already been a long time since her removal and I think the player base deserves one final chance to buy Enterprise if you were going to remove her from shop for good, as its not fair when you said you were going to notify us about removals and then don't do it and think that's ok as it sets a track record that any promises you make to the player base can not hold any weight anymore which is really bad for a game company's trust.

This is good (and consistent) data on WG trustworthiness. Dont throw out the data because you dont want it to be true...add it to your personal spreadsheet of interactions with WG... 

Members
6,779 posts
21,196 battles

I am a proud owner of the Enterprise and it always reminds me of:

What does Star Trek and toilet paper have in common?----------------------They both circle Uranus and wipe out Klingons.

Long live Capt. Kirk!

• Funny 3

[POP]
Members
2,930 posts
23,743 battles
13 hours ago, Kyoujin said:

Which one ?

Image result for uss enterprise

• Cool 1

[Y0L0]
Beta Testers
18 posts
8,403 battles

It's too bad that since Wargaming refuses to return Enterprise to the premium shop that they have to use Saipan for the Midway event even though Saipan didn't exist until 1944.