Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Tayden_fire979

CVs are not op

12 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
2,565 battles

the entire community says the CVs are op but they are not with aa if you use priority sector even a dd can take out a full squadron and their weaponary does not do that much damage they can't one shot a bb with torps anymore like they used to

• Funny 1

[CYNIC]
[CYNIC]
Members
9,236 posts
12,665 battles
19 minutes ago, Tayden_fire979 said:

the entire community says the CVs are op but they are not with aa if you use priority sector even a dd can take out a full squadron and their weaponary does not do that much damage they can't one shot a bb with torps anymore like they used to

Clearly, you haven't been paying attention. The community as a whole(Not everyone, but most) finds CVs to be quite underwhelming these days. The only thing that's really "OP" about CVs now is the very unrealistic and unhistorical rocket planes they all get(Only a couple of the T10s got them, historically), which are used to attack DDs, and even DDs aren't nearly as bothered by CVs now.

CVs are UP, now, and I'm 100% fine with that.

Members
3 posts
2,565 battles
18 minutes ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

Clearly, you haven't been paying attention. The community as a whole(Not everyone, but most) finds CVs to be quite underwhelming these days. The only thing that's really "OP" about CVs now is the very unrealistic and unhistorical rocket planes they all get(Only a couple of the T10s got them, historically), which are used to attack DDs, and even DDs aren't nearly as bothered by CVs now.

this was honestly a dare from a clan member to see what the reaction would be

• Boring 1

[THREE]
Members
2,151 posts
11,148 battles
4 minutes ago, Tayden_fire979 said:

Did it meet expectations?

If not, day shift will fulfill the desired quota.

[CCREW]
Members
54 posts
1,903 battles
23 minutes ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

Tell that to my Gallant at T6 with it's spitwads.

Also only thing that bothers me is how many CV's act more like vultures swooping in to finish off weakened prey. I'll have a good satisfying fight where I barely make it against a good opponent, and that feeling of accomplishment gets removed 20 seconds later with a CV swooping in for an easy kill.

Members
1,072 posts
43 minutes ago, Tayden_fire979 said:

Keep going, give them time.  The CVs-must-be-removed squad will be along soon.

EDIT: As predicted.  The post below mine is one of them.

Edited by agm114r
  • Boring 1

Members
13,459 posts
40,194 battles
20 minutes ago, Tayden_fire979 said:

Pointless trolling is easy to spot. Next time try punctuation. It's a lot more convincing. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[THREE]
Members
2,151 posts
11,148 battles
4 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

Pointless trolling is easy to spot. Next time try punctuation. It's a lot more convincing. 

That's the beauty of these threads. Eventually it'll still obtain the desired effect thru hubris, like all those that proceeded it.

Edited by Cpt_Cupcake

[PIG]
[PIG]
Members
1,315 posts
6,822 battles
1 hour ago, MajorWang said:

Tell that to my Gallant at T6 with it's spitwads.

Also only thing that bothers me is how many CV's act more like vultures swooping in to finish off weakened prey. I'll have a good satisfying fight where I barely make it against a good opponent, and that feeling of accomplishment gets removed 20 seconds later with a CV swooping in for an easy kill.

Can't be an eagle? Be a vulture! Terminating ill red pigs is a priority for CVs.

Members
3 posts
2,565 battles
2 hours ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

Did it meet expectations?

If not, day shift will fulfill the desired quota.

yes, it did meeet my expectations that some of the community has come to their senses and realized the truth. I wanted a positive reaction and got it

[RLGN]
Members
16,809 posts
29,440 battles
2 hours ago, MajorWang said:

This.

36 minutes ago, Tayden_fire979 said:

yes, it did meeet my expectations that some of the community has come to their senses and realized the truth. I wanted a positive reaction and got it

I’ve never really been in the CVs should be removed camp; but this rework? It’s garbage, WG can take it and go to hell as far as I’m concerned.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this