Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WolfeCanada

To those still waiting for CBT....

21 comments in this topic

[ARMCO]
[ARMCO]
Beta Testers
41 posts
2,480 battles

I am looking forward to participating in the CBT as much as anyone...I am, however, now content (resigned, maybe?) to wait.  If nothing else, I know I will be able to play once Open Beta arrives.  Have patience, Captains.  We will get the opportunity to play....sooner or later.

*Edited for spelling error*

Edited by WolfeCanada

[COUPB]
Beta Testers
44 posts
5,900 battles

I know, but it does get a bit frustrating with the twitter codes going out first come first served.  I was at my sons school for a kindergarten spring recital today when the last bunch of codes went up, aarrrggghhh.

[HDR]
Beta Testers
335 posts
9,602 battles

Listen I know this will be small comfort but the longer you have to wait the better it will be and the more you will like it. I know small comfort.

[COUPB]
Beta Testers
44 posts
5,900 battles
Very small indeed
Edited by Gun4Hire
  • Cool 2

Beta Testers
9 posts
26 battles

All we need now is a camp fire and marshmallows to wait out the bitter cold know as the great closed beta

Beta Testers
177 posts
711 battles

I know, but it does get a bit frustrating with the twitter codes going out first come first served.  I was at my sons school for a kindergarten spring recital today when the last bunch of codes went up, aarrrggghhh.

I literally checked twitter, took a nap, woke up and proceeded to bang my head on my desk!:(
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
82 posts
3,973 battles

Wolfe has taken the philisophical route of waiting it out.  Well, he's right.  After all, stressing over codes won't help or get you in any sooner.  Besides, as the game is developed, it will be even better once we all get in.  Just looking forward to that time and waiting.... waiting... waiting.... heheheheh! :ohmy:

• Cool 1

Members
92 posts

Getting codes off Twitter is literally impossible.. I entered a code within a minute of both releases today and the code was invalid.. People are seriously camping twitter, most likely with high end no lag refresh rates.

Beta Testers
460 posts

Getting codes off Twitter is literally impossible.. I entered a code within a minute of both releases today and the code was invalid.. People are seriously camping twitter, most likely with high end no lag refresh rates.

People are probably just using bots to grab codes. Which technically isn't against any rules (as its outside the game).

[VF-10]
[VF-10]
Beta Testers
118 posts
4,330 battles

Well I was at work inside of a prison lol. So I didnt even get to see a code.

Beta Testers
43 posts
1,354 battles

OP... I don't think you're content waiting, sorry, I don't , lol! I'm not, I check my email every hour even though I figured that once I (we) didn't get the initial invitation we wouldn't see one for at least 2 weeks. This game just looks so awesome! I may have watched every video that's up on youtube already! Oh well, see you all in game at some point!

Beta Testers
33 posts
2,822 battles

It's been my experience that I applied for alpha - nothing.

I applied for Closed Beta - recieved confirmation - nothing.

Checked Email all hours of day and night.

Twitter WoWs codes are gone before they even appear on my screen.  I know because I ran through all 10 within 1 min of their release.  All Invalid or 'Something went wrong'.  This occurred twice today Friday (05/20/15) and once yesterday.

Several different Twitch.tv streams.  40 drawings - never once picked.   New joins pop on, subscribe and win within the same drawing (that were for subscribers only) - TWICE in a row.  Now just imagine - leaping onto someone's twitch, subscribing, join mid-drawing - and winning on the first crack.  TWICE sequentially.

I've been at it fast and hard and all avenues are closed to me.

Multiple alt accounts lurk, never saying a word until they 'win' and then they perk right up !claim.

Those that possess WoWs keys are off streaming Battlefield.

Strangest way I've ever seen to conduct a closed beta.  Been nice if they'd have just processed the apps that were already in.

What they are doing now has twitch streamers giving them to their friends and their freinds, friends, which in turn follows with keys on Ebay for sale anywhere from $50 - $100.Throwing hands up in the air.  Ya got me.  I have no idea what I ever did to deserve this kind of snub/treatment.

But it is a bit offensive being told by those that have keys that I should not be unhappy about it because they do and they are very happy and excited and full of cheer and exuberance.  Those with keys are acting like What?  What's the problem?  I am special and you are not.

I'm sorry, but I think any reasonable person can understand how someone might feel after this and how aggravating it is.

• Cool 2

Members
1 post

yup, like everyone else ... waiting..can't wait to get an invite...especially when i see my son playing.  great game..and with further content and ballancing the game will be even better. Hopefully the wait won't be too long.

• Cool 1

[OBSO]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
33 posts
3,343 battles

Last night I watched some A******* dressed as a pirate play WoWs while I patiently sat in the twitch stream trying to win a beta key. 

• Cool 2

[COSB]
Beta Testers
131 posts

Last night I watched some A******* dressed as a pirate play WoWs while I patiently sat in the twitch stream trying to win a beta key. 

Right there with you, Dirk.

Definitely cruel and unusual punishment for a slim chance at a key.

Sign in to follow this