You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Vanav

torpedos lmbo

63 comments in this topic

Members
134 posts
383 battles

Again I get a penalty because some stupid [edited]turns directly toward my torpedoes, screw the stupid [edited]random battles , only idiots play in there, from now on I'm only doing cops, where people can tie their own shoes and have an iq above 2

This will probably be my last post here because I used the word [edited].........lol who gives a rats [edited]

Oh and no more worry about teamwork in this game, there is none

• Funny 1
  • Boring 8

[ALAG]
Members
167 posts
3,067 battles

cool beans bro, call me next week when u get pinked again.

• Funny 1

[THREE]
Members
2,151 posts
10,937 battles
1 hour ago, Vanav said:

*snip*

This is like your 5th topic you've made in regards to "stupid" teammates "running" into your torps...

Unless you post a replay that proves the contrary, my conclusion is, you're the party at fault and you should reevaluate your playstyle.

Edited by Cpt_Cupcake
Grammar
  • Cool 3

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
19,943 battles
35 minutes ago, Vanav said:

Again I get a penalty because some stupid [edited]turns directly toward my torpedoes

Because you fired them when a team mate was in front of you; you really aren't a quick learner are you?

36 minutes ago, Vanav said:

screw the stupid [edited]random battles

Nobody has ever said that before.

36 minutes ago, Vanav said:

only idiots play in there

And yet, up till now, that's where you've been.

39 minutes ago, Vanav said:

from now on I'm only doing cops

What do you think the cops will say to that?

40 minutes ago, Vanav said:

where people can tie their own shoes and have an iq above 2

This from a guy who can't punctuate.

41 minutes ago, Vanav said:

This will probably be my last post here because I used the word [edited].........lol who gives a rats [edited]

I'd say chances of that are running about 50 / 50.

41 minutes ago, Vanav said:

Never had it, never will!

• Funny 1

[STURM]
Members
721 posts
5,903 battles
1 hour ago, Vanav said:

Again I get a penalty because some stupid [edited]turns directly toward my torpedoes, screw the stupid [edited]random battles , only idiots play in there, from now on I'm only doing cops, where people can tie their own shoes and have an iq above 2

I look forwards to the inevitable posts about the allied bots turning into your torpedoes.

• Funny 1

[ARS]
Beta Testers
5,114 posts
5,649 battles
1 hour ago, Vanav said:

FYI, teamwork is not firing your torpedoes in such a fashion as to take options away from your teammates.  You drop those torpedoes and the player looking down his guns doesn't see them, he sees a situation where he needs to turn away and so he does, but now you've sunk him because your torps were aimed on the assumption that he'd keep the course he had.

Or....

He needs to turn away, but he does see your torps and has to decide if he wants to thread your torps, stay broadside on to the enemy or turn towards the enemy and burying himself in a hole he won't be able to escape from.  If he chooses to stay broadside or turn toward the enemy, you'll just think he's a bad player who went broadside or YOLOed and you'd never know that you were the player who didn't have teamwork in mind and got him sunk.

NEVER FIRE YOUR TORPEDOES WHEN THEY CAN HIT A FRIENDLY IF THAT FRIENDLY MANEUVERS!

• Cool 2

[SYN]
Members
8,256 posts
14,111 battles

Stop teamkilling then crying victim on the forums, it's [edited]pathetic. I think you have more [edited] threads than actual matches for christ's sake.

• Funny 1

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
19,943 battles
2 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

@Vanav you need to realize that it is not your team mates job to watch for your torpedoes.

First lesson in DDs 101.

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,390 posts
4,198 battles

Damn, this guy's posts are getting regular. Might need a counter soon.

Hey OP, you ever think that there's one common factor in your friendly torp hits? It's you, might want to consider that. Because no one else here seems to have your issue...

Ah, what's the use, if he's actually torping his own team this often WG's system will deal with him soon enough.

[SQUAD]
Members
9,172 posts
11,680 battles
2 hours ago, Aviri said:

cool beans bro, call me next week when u get pinked again.

Conversely, you could also not do that.

In fact, the only reason we care about this is you've told us who to watch out for on our teams: You. Thank you for that, and have a great, non team killing, weekend!

Members
1,226 posts
5,930 battles

And people wonder why DDs have the lowest averages despite being the highest influence class. Well look no further than people like OP.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
1,212 posts
16,540 battles

Wait'll he finds out how eager the green bots are to get in front of his torps.

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles
3 hours ago, Vanav said:

The ignorant are always the smartest people they know, you definitely fit the description.

Members
1,262 posts
7,963 battles
2 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

@Vanav you need to realize that it is not your team mates job to watch for your torpedoes.

Pfft...you'd be wise to watch for your team mates' torpedoes. Regardless of what you think of the moron who fired them.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,101 posts
14,728 battles
1 minute ago, Cuesta_Rey said:

Pfft...you'd be wise to watch for your team mates' torpedoes. Regardless of what you think of the moron who fired them.

You are correct but if they are involved in other things like avoiding air attacks they may not have time.

• Cool 1