You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

A little late there WEEGEE

11 comments in this topic

[GOB]
[GOB]
Members
2,397 posts

SO I get a pop-up notification while in port ( i play every day )  I click it in less than 15 seconds and see this exciting announcement for a fun thing to do this weekend.......YAY!!!!    But wait.......  Not everyone scans the internet for everything WG...  Why didn't they START this the same way? 

Untitzadtyjmazled.jpg

Edited by Col_Nasty
  • Boring 3

[AKNN]
Members
225 posts
2,387 battles

No, no, that was for the recruitment *as* a pumpkin. So the event is still taking place, as far as I understand. I think...

Also didn't you kill me a minute ago? You were a good player! I recognize that badge.

• Boring 1

[FML]
Members
4,091 posts
15,976 battles
7 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

SO I get a pop-up notification while in port ( i play every day )  I click it in less than 15 seconds and see this exciting announcement for a fun thing to do this weekend.......YAY!!!!    But wait.......  Not everyone scans the internet for everything WG...  Why didn't they START this the same way? 

Untitzadtyjmazled.jpg

I saw it advertised on the home screen about a week ago. Which is nice, as they used to just put them in a random part of the forums I didn’t read so rarely noticed them...

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,263 posts
17,099 battles
10 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Untitzadtyjmazled.jpg

Sign ups closed last week, however the event is occurring this weekend. Scroll down on that page just a little bit.

Reading everything is paramount for understanding stuff. 

• Cool 4
  • Funny 7
  • Boring 1

Members
42 posts
199 battles
2 hours ago, Col_Nasty said:

Untitzadtyjmazled.jpg

Reading..... A lost art form apparently.

Members
2,439 posts
14,392 battles
3 hours ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Reading is OP, please nerf.

People who live to try and throw salt at WG won't let a little thing like reading or facts get in their way.

• Funny 3

[MEIST]
Members
1,505 posts
5,746 battles
17 hours ago, Femennenly said:

Sign ups closed last week, however the event is occurring this weekend. Scroll down on that page just a little bit.

Reading everything is paramount for understanding stuff. 

Reading Russian bias, plz nerf!!!  :Smile-_tongue:

[TXGUN]
Members
222 posts
15,606 battles

Speaking of Russian bias I see how those sneeky Russki's have figured out hardly anyone in the US reads the directions to anything.  If they can't point and click they either don't bother or just wing it.  By concealing pertinent details in the  printed instruction they prey upon a not so secret failing of many Americans.  They could put a big "WE TOLD YOU SO" but no one would bother to read it either.

Edited by OKIES_NAVY