Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
fbrrhd

I think MM is messed up in new patch

8 comments in this topic

[WOLFB]
Members
1,037 posts
38,633 battles

we are getting 3 cv's in lower matches and 2 tier ten cv's in higher matches?????????????????????

I thought 2 tier tens were a thing of the past ,,,,,,today more than a few matches with 2 10 cv's????????????????????????????????

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
1,696 posts
18,742 battles

Sounds like WG made a 'just dodge' adjustment to high tier MM in order to spread the pain:Smile_playing:

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles

Working as intended, 2 CVs is the hard limit in the higher tiers just like 3 is the limit in T4.

I did notice 2 CVs in one T10 match today. Brought a smile to my face watching ours work together.

[HEROS]
Members
2,089 posts
18,873 battles

MM will always be messed up.. they like tweak it every other patch of so it seems.  It's never going to be perfect... not ever.. so don't worry about it.  Play on!

• Cool 2

[187]
Members
961 posts
17,928 battles

Lets get this straihgt,,,the limit for CV's for lower tiers is 3? Against ships built BEFORE CV's even sailed the oceans or had little Or no AA at all.

The CV limit for Higher tiers is two, Against ships built for dealing with planes and better torp protection? Something is reall [edited]backwards.

Edited by GSXstage1
misspelling
  • Cool 2

Members
206 posts
2,310 battles

IIRC...  the limit is 2 CVs per match across the board UNLESS wait times for CVs are exceeding a threshold (5min?).  Its in these cases you start seeing the 3 CV per side matches.     Is this correct @Femennenly?

I think DDs have a similar limit structure.  4 per side UNLESS wait times are over long

Members
1,072 posts
45 minutes ago, BadWolfz said:

IIRC...  the limit is 2 CVs per match across the board UNLESS wait times for CVs are exceeding a threshold (5min?).  Its in these cases you start seeing the 3 CV per side matches.     Is this correct @Femennenly?

I think DDs have a similar limit structure.  4 per side UNLESS wait times are over long

No.  Soft limit is 2, hard limit 3 at T4, possibly T6, but I don't think so.  I'm not sure which side of the fence T6 is on.

T8/T10 is soft limit 1, hard limit 2, after either a 3 or 5 minute wait.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this