Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LifetreeX

Game Won't Start. Need Help!

2 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
5,831 battles

Hello, I have be a quite some time I haven't play World of Warships, but few weeks ago I upgrade my window 7 to window 10. I download the game center and download World of Warships, and start the game center but when try to start the game, Nothing Happen. I try to uninstall and reinstall again it didn't work, I try to use setting to repair it but I won't work either. I also download the game without the game center and start the Launcher and hit the Start button but it didn't do anything. When I try to hit the start button on the Launcher, the Launcher disappear and the mouse arrow start to loading but after few seconds, it stop loading, and nothing happen. Thanks.

Community Department
3,361 posts
1,300 battles
On 11/1/2019 at 6:17 AM, LifetreeX said:

Hello, I have be a quite some time I haven't play World of Warships, but few weeks ago I upgrade my window 7 to window 10. I download the game center and download World of Warships, and start the game center but when try to start the game, Nothing Happen. I try to uninstall and reinstall again it didn't work, I try to use setting to repair it but I won't work either. I also download the game without the game center and start the Launcher and hit the Start button but it didn't do anything. When I try to hit the start button on the Launcher, the Launcher disappear and the mouse arrow start to loading but after few seconds, it stop loading, and nothing happen. Thanks.

Sorry for long response. I see you've contacted our Support with this issue, and received a couple of advice. 
Thank you for your reply. Don't hesitate to contact me in PM if you have additional questions.