You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

Yep... you can keep yer filth WG

12 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
3,029 posts

Epic team , epic round..full loads , fought like no ones business like BOSS'  KILLED the BOSS too!     Tried to get to the portal and no less than 5 DDs going 75 knots , juking like jet-skis , throwing our zillions of torps were on us... Kill 2 of them and 2 more show up INSTANTLY.  We didn't make it 1km after they came for us.. went from a great game to seriously feeling like this is FIXED so you can't make it out. 

No more wasting time with this. You guys can have all the filth.

Thanx anyway.

You can get XP and Creds but the filth game is just right. 500 for collecting the max  killing the boss and getting killed?  ... I got twice that much for barely getting any and making it to the port.

Col Out

Untisdrfgtled.png

Edited by Col_Nasty
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 3

[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
24,142 battles
1 minute ago, Col_Nasty said:

Tried to get to the portal and no less than 5 DDs going 75 knots , juking like jet-skis , throwing our zillions of torps were on us... Kill 2 of them and 2 more show up INSTANTLY.  We didn't make it 1km after they came for us.. went from a great game to seriously feeling like this is FIXED so you can't make it out. 

Get your load of filth and exit at the portal as fast as possible. Staying around fighting is not the goal. Getting the filth and getting the heck out is!

• Cool 1

[ALAG]
Members
168 posts
3,096 battles

maverick, steel lancet and rust nightfall are great at killing things, but they aren't too good when it comes to taking a lot of damage, you kind of need the OP heals from the upgraded ships to make it out... seen plenty of teams annihilate those mutantovsk chargers by just sailing together

[GOB]
Members
3,029 posts
10 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Or maybe you just need some skillz

WOW!  I bet NO ONE has EVER come back with that original retort before!!  I bet you've been saving that one up for MONTHS!! 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

Members
12,624 posts
14,320 battles
38 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Epic team , epic round..full loads , fought like no ones business like BOSS'  KILLED the BOSS too!     Tried to get to the portal and no less than 5 DDs going 75 knots , juking like jet-skis , throwing our zillions of torps were on us... Kill 2 of them and 2 more show up INSTANTLY.  We didn't make it 1km after they came for us.. went from a great game to seriously feeling like this is FIXED so you can't make it out. 

No more wasting time with this. You guys can have all the filth.

Thanx anyway.

You can get XP and Creds but the filth game is just right. 500 for collecting the max  killing the boss and getting killed?  ... I got twice that much for barely getting any and making it to the port.

Col Out

C21FC844-4CD1-4C91-BB94-80FAAC52EEB2.jpeg.04f4f25816135f45a400d86d0f7d082f.jpeg

[RAIN]
Members
284 posts
10,089 battles

actually you can beat that wave of DDs(they keep spawning rapidly once the 5 min marker hits)

first you need the crocosaur  (Montana) tier 10 ship 

-it heals 500HP then additional 500HP per ship within a radius of 6km or 5km (i dont think it stacks) (you heal faster then you take dmg but this only delays the incoming death long enough to make it to the portal

-long duration immunity 

Edited by Skyspartan

[RAGE]
Members
2,018 posts
9,547 battles

The DDs spawn near the portal at the 5 minute mark. If you fight Rasputin, you're pretty much guaranteed to face them. The upgrade from the Maverick is the Yamato and it has full immunity booster, which helps to get out. 

If you don't want to deal with the kamikaze DDs, grab as much filth as you can and head to the portal before the 05:00 minute mark. 

Members
107 posts
7,783 battles

It's actually relatively easy to stay till the very last minute even after killing Rasputin. The issue is ship composition. If you have an Octodroid, or a combo of Angler and Scorpioid, you will do just fine.

[PVE]
Members
11,199 posts
19,830 battles

This is more like a jet ski. I was a jet ski instructor for 12 years, believe me, this is a jet ski.

image.png.91807eb7b9c66d02093b60baff843ad4.png

Members
27 posts
117 battles

Ras is like the "cherry on top of the cake" due to the load amount of Filth it carries. He is easy to sank but has his servants around him for protection (think it like "bees around honeycomb" ^_^), I had once able with my team sank Ras and got a good amount of Filth but at the end I got stuck between the two rocks next to portal (I had Maverick and not easy to turn) because I was trying to avoid the DD bots and some other players who just arrived shooting at them. Of course even the rest of the players couldn't recover the dropped Filth due to the DD bots ^_^; 

But still, the game it is enjoyable and fun. Even if all 3 of you in the team collect a good small amount of Filth and pass through the portal is better than trying to full up your ship and then rush to the portal with the danger of lose everything due to players or in case of the "5 min frenzy" from the DD bots.