Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_KlRlTO_

A question about infernal camos

3 comments in this topic

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,350 posts
12,309 battles

From what I understand, once we get an infernal camo, we can assign it to any tier 8-10 non-CV we want one time, locking it to that ship, with a short list of excluded premium ships. That said, I need to know something. How long do we have to assign the camo? If we go for a while without using it, do we lose it?  I ask, because I would like to use these for ships I do not have permanent camo for, and in the case of tier 10 especially, these are ships I haven't unlocked yet. I currently only have three tier 10 ships: The Midway which is ineligible, the Worcester which has Eagles permanent camo, and the Salem which came with a camo. My next tier 10 will be either Yamato or a destroyer. I would like to earn an infernal camo for either/or, but I need to know if I do earn one if it will still be available to assign once I unlock the ship.

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
1,053 posts
21,431 battles

Though I cannot say with 100% certainty that it will apply in this case, I do know that generally any perma-camo acquired will sit in your inventory indefinitely awaiting future use.

Respects,

Am

[O_O]
Members
7,158 posts
18,012 battles

From what I know, and completely from experience and speculation, I would agree with @Amracil.  It should...SHOULD...sit there indefinitely waiting for an assignment.  It appears that once you assign it, you cannot reassign it.  Still, the option is nice.

Sign in to follow this