Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ROKA_na

[ALL] Sakura Miko Voice MOD (hololive Vtuber)

24 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

97
[SFV]
Modder
160 posts
779 battles

At first, I'm from Japan, so sorry for my poor English.

Today, I would like to suggest my MOD "Sakura Miko Voice MOD ".
If you like this mod, please give it a "cool" or leave a comment.
 

Who is "Sakura Miko (さくらみこ) " ?:

She is a Japanese virtual YouTuber(=Vtuber) who belongs to "hololive  production" alongside other Vtubers.

miko-2.png.2b990bc15d5c153768a0a0714b8d0dc0.png

Spoiler

 

Features:

This mod changes crew voices into Vtuber "Sakura Miko" voices.

Demonstration:

There are 546 voices in this MOD.  This is just a partial sample.

Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ayre9je8901rued/SakuraMiko_VoiceMOD_ver0.9.8.0_EN.zip
(Ignore the pop-up advertisement when it appears.)

image.png.3fded41bd54210cdd10b9467044eb0cb.png

Installation:

1.  Extract the .zip file you downloaded.  You can find "banks" folder in the .zip file.

2.  Open WoWs folder "World_of_Warships" in your computer, and copy "banks" folder as below.

    World_of_Warships/bin/xxxxxxx(usually the biggest number)/res_mods/banks/Mods/Sakura_Miko

434218309_(English).PNG.4aa3fb2429491be386bbfc063508df27.PNG

3.  Run the game and open AUDIO settings.

4.  Choose "Sakura_Miko" at "Voiceover modification" as shown by the figure below.

Spoiler

193258933_AUDIOsettings(English).thumb.png.d0e722dd5f7f04f3838de3aa260715a4.png

5.  Enjoy.

Uninstallation:

Just delete "Sakura_Miko" folder you copied at installation Step2.

Changelogs:

version 0.9.6.0 :  Re-edited Installation manual for WoWs version 0.9.6 or later.
                              Muted the submarine crew voices so that the default male crew voices is not played.
version 0.9.8.0 :  Re-edited Installation manual for WoWs version 0.9.8 or later. (There are no new voice additions.) 

Links to other hololive Vtuber's voice mods series:

Akai Haato (赤井はあと)
Gawr Gura (がうる・ぐら)
Houshou Marine (宝鐘マリン)
Inugami Korone (戌神ころね)
Kiryu Coco (桐生ココ)
Nakiri Ayame (百鬼あやめ)
Oozora Subaru (大空スバル)
Shirakami Fubuki (白上フブキ)
Uruha Rushia (潤羽るしあ)
Usada Pekora (兎田ぺこら)

Links to other hololive Vtuber's voice mods made by other modders:

Aki Rosenthal (アキ・ローゼンタール) --- made by ygtm_kmmt
Amane Kanata (天音かなた) --- made by NeCoTo_X1
Civia (希薇娅) --- made by Noisange
Hosimati Suisei (星街すいせい) --- made by Ouka_
Minato Aqua (湊あくあ) --- made by NeCoTo_X1
Momosuzu Nene (桃鈴ねね) --- made by blue_no
Shiranui Flare (不知火フレア) --- made by zaki5809
Shirogane Noel (白銀ノエル) --- made by ygtm_kmmt
Spade Echo (黑桃影) --- made by Noisange
Tsunomaki Watame (角巻わため) --- made by Tsunomaki_Watame_PrPr
Yogiri (夜霧) --- made by Noisange

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
181
[LHSU]
Members
210 posts
4,155 battles

Haha is super cute the sound of the AA, in the beginning I thought oh is Sakura Miko or Yae Sakura Miko from Honkai Impact 3d, anyway is awesome, thank you! 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
97
[SFV]
Modder
160 posts
779 battles

I confirmed that this MOD works for 0.8.10.0

Moreover, some missing voices came back because the WG fixed the sound bug on 0.8.10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
181
[LHSU]
Members
210 posts
4,155 battles
On 12/19/2019 at 3:44 PM, ROKA_na said:

I confirmed that this MOD works for 0.8.11.0

Hey could you create one for FDG?? from Azur Lane. Her voice is so amazing!   

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
97
[SFV]
Modder
160 posts
779 battles
20 hours ago, ShakaSenketsu said:

Hey could you create one for FDG?? from Azur Lane. Her voice is so amazing!   

 

 

 

I agree with your opinion that her voice is amazing.
But I heard the sample voice of the FDG in the video, and the content of her dialogue had nothing to do with WoWs.

She says, for example,

"Hey, boy, if you can't sleep, I'll play a lullaby.",
"What do you want? wealth? honor? or eternal youth?".

In other words, her voices are not practical to use for WoWs mod.
When making voice mods, I also make sure that the meaning of voice is suitable for WOWs battles.
It is impossible to use her voice to create mod suitable for WoWs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
181
[LHSU]
Members
210 posts
4,155 battles
2 hours ago, ROKA_na said:

I agree with your opinion that her voice is amazing.
But I heard the sample voice of the FDG in the video, and the content of her dialogue had nothing to do with WoWs.

She says, for example,

"Hey, boy, if you can't sleep, I'll play a lullaby.",
"What do you want? wealth? honor? or eternal youth?".

In other words, her voices are not practical to use for WoWs mod.
When making voice mods, I also make sure that the meaning of voice is suitable for WOWs battles.
It is impossible to use her voice to create mod suitable for WoWs.

Oh that's a shame :( , I thought she had something similar like the others or something that could fit as voicecover. I only understand some phrases I'm still learning japanese so I thought it could work, well.... maybe in the futurue who knows, well anyway thank you for the other mods I use it too and are really good!

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
97
[SFV]
Modder
160 posts
779 battles
On 3/15/2020 at 9:14 PM, IJN__Kitakami said:

Installed on 0.9.3, MOD not detected.

What does 0.9.3 mean? The latest version is 0.9.2.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,750
[WOLF8]
Members
8,123 posts
6,782 battles

Just out of curiosity, are there any plans for voice packs with other Hololive members? :Smile_Default:

Just asking. :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
97
[SFV]
Modder
160 posts
779 battles
On 4/1/2020 at 5:21 AM, Blorgh2017 said:

Just out of curiosity, are there any plans for voice packs with other Hololive members? :Smile_Default:

Just asking. :Smile_teethhappy:

In fact, I created other hololive members' voice mods in the past.
But I release the mods only on the Asian Forum.

https://forum.worldofwarships.asia/forum/334-sound-modifications/

Because I thought that hololive is popular especially in the Asian community.
If there is a demand for other members' mods in NA community, I am planning to make a additional new topic for them in this forum.
I would like to hear your opinion about this plan.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,750
[WOLF8]
Members
8,123 posts
6,782 battles
4 minutes ago, ROKA_na said:

In fact, I created other hololive members' voice mods in the past.
But I release the mods only on the Asian Forum.

https://forum.worldofwarships.asia/forum/334-sound-modifications/

Because I thought that hololive is popular especially in the Asian community.
If there is a demand for other members' mods in NA community, I am planning to make a additional new topic for them in this forum.
I would like to hear your opinion about this plan.

Thank you for the link. I am happy to see a Pekora voice mod on the Asia forum. Her laughter is a stuff of legends, lol. :Smile_teethhappy:

Now, if only there were a Korone voice mod... that would be perfect, lol. :Smile_teethhappy:

I personally would love to see voice mods for other vtubers, but that's just me. I see your point about demands in NA forum, so I don't want to force you to publish them here as well. In any case, once again, thank you for the link. I'll definitely check it out. :Smile_great:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
97
[SFV]
Modder
160 posts
779 battles
On 4/4/2020 at 11:36 PM, Blorgh2017 said:

Thank you for the link. I am happy to see a Pekora voice mod on the Asia forum. Her laughter is a stuff of legends, lol. :Smile_teethhappy:

Now, if only there were a Korone voice mod... that would be perfect, lol. :Smile_teethhappy:

I personally would love to see voice mods for other vtubers, but that's just me. I see your point about demands in NA forum, so I don't want to force you to publish them here as well. In any case, once again, thank you for the link. I'll definitely check it out. :Smile_great:

Everyone seems to love Pekora's voice.

There are other modders in Japan who make hololive voice mods. 
They already created Shiranui Flare and Minato Aqua voice mods.
And One of them said he would make a Korone voice mod in the future.

Anyway, I made additional topics for other hololive vtubers' mods in this forum.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,750
[WOLF8]
Members
8,123 posts
6,782 battles
3 hours ago, ROKA_na said:

Everyone seems to love Pekora's voice.

There are other modders in Japan who make hololive voice mods. 
They already created Shiranui Flare and Minato Aqua voice mods.
And One of them said he would make a Korone voice mod in the future.

Anyway, I made additional topics for other hololive vtubers' mods in this forum.

Of course Pekora's voice would be popular. She is just too funny. Even that one famous seiyuu (I forgot his name) follows her and watches her content, lol. :Smile_teethhappy:

Hopefully we can see Korone voice mod soon. :Smile_Default:

And thank you for the additional topics. I'm glad to see Pekora's mod published here. :Smile_great:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
97
[SFV]
Modder
160 posts
779 battles

Small UPDATED.

version 0.9.6.0 :  Re-edited Installation manual for WoWs version 0.9.6 or later.
                              Muted the submarine crew voices so that the default male crew voices is not played.

Enjoy.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[SPRA]
Members
4 posts
11,085 battles

i can't get it to work on the latest Version of WOWs. the same old metod was working until a a patched was released on December 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
97
[SFV]
Modder
160 posts
779 battles
On 12/19/2020 at 2:27 PM, RitoSenpai said:

i can't get it to work on the latest Version of WOWs. the same old metod was working until a a patched was released on December 18 

Please put the "banks" folder in " World_of_Warships\bin\3173843\res_mods ".
You can probably place the "banks" folder in "World_of_Warships\bin\3245976\res_mods" after version 0.9.12.0 is released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×