Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FuyuzuKii

Forum Page Loading Time

4 comments in this topic

[JKSDF]
Members
928 posts
3,561 battles

I've been frequenting the WoWS forums as i applied for the beta test a week ago and i've been looking around specifically at the larger-scale posts. But the problem is, a post with 20,000+ Replies takes utterly forever to load because the website loads every single reply and every single profile image and signature, causing severe lag issues (Especially when KanColle or Arpeggio gets involved) ((Might i mention looking for a KanColle Clan Poi~))

A possible change to how forum pages load, maybe setting the reply limit loaded in one go to somewhere between 50 and 500 would reduce the eternal waiting time whenever you try to get into a roleplay thread or a new announcement thread, would be appreciated by all the people in the world who can't simultaneously load 15,000 different people's comments in one go.

Beta Testers
82 posts
188 battles

That's actually a simple fix under your account settings.

Go under your settings, then go to the forum tab. There, you can specify how posts you want to show up in one page. :)

[JKSDF]
Members
928 posts
3,561 battles

That's actually a simple fix under your account settings.

Go under your settings, then go to the forum tab. There, you can specify how posts you want to show up in one page. :)

Thank you very much! I'm still new to the forum so i wasn't aware such a feature existed :P

Sign in to follow this