You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

selling all my line ships

22 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
Members
654 posts
23,181 battles
14 minutes ago, Lert said:

f4MYTp2.jpg

nice picture but does not answer my question,  do they cost to demount in credits??

• Confused 1

[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
23,180 battles
2 minutes ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

nice picture but does not answer my question,  do they cost to demount in credits??

The doubloon cost is for removing and keeping the upgrades. Selecting Sell rather than dismount just sells the ship for the credits indicated and you lose the upgrades.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,703 posts
19,886 battles
4 minutes ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

nice picture but does not answer my question

... Yes it does. You can either demount them for doubloons, or sell them along with the ship for credits. Those are the options. As shown in the picture.

[SQUAD]
Members
9,176 posts
11,680 battles
21 minutes ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

Yes, it did answer your question. You sell them back for half the price you paid to mount them. It shows it right up there, it literally says "Sell."

My question is why in the world are you selling all those ships?

[LOU1]
Members
4,207 posts
12,359 battles

Wouldn't resetting the line do the same thing while allowing you the option to grind them back at a later time with a benefit?

Edited by ExploratorOne

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
19,991 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

Those are the options

Did you get your Yamato? If so, congratulations!

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,703 posts
19,886 battles
1 minute ago, Umikami said:

Did you get your Yamato? If so, congratulations!

Still on Izumo. Ran out of most of my good XP boosting camos and flags, so the grind is a bit slow.

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
19,991 battles
2 minutes ago, Lert said:

Still on Izumo. Ran out of most of my good XP boosting camos and flags, so the grind is a bit slow.

Just got Amagi, so I will be there soon. (any tips or suggestions you can impart on Izumo would be appreciated, as I have heard all the horror stories.)

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,703 posts
19,886 battles
1 minute ago, Umikami said:

(any tips or suggestions you can impart on Izumo would be appreciated, as I have heard all the horror stories.)

Izumo isn't that bad. Not nearly like all the 'horror stories' suggest. The turret layout is annoying but the guns are very good and the armor suffices, as long as you keep angled.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
19,991 battles
6 minutes ago, Lert said:

Izumo isn't that bad. Not nearly like all the 'horror stories' suggest. The turret layout is annoying but the guns are very good and the armor suffices, as long as you keep angled.

I know her guns are good, unfortunately from first hand experience, LOL!!

[SOCOM]
Members
654 posts
23,181 battles
2 hours ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

Yes, it did answer your question. You sell them back for half the price you paid to mount them. It shows it right up there, it literally says "Sell."

My question is why in the world are you selling all those ships?

2 hours ago, ExploratorOne said:

Wouldn't resetting the line do the same thing while allowing you the option to grind them back at a later time with a benefit?

Well I do not have but one T 10 tier ship and if you do not  play at least 5 lines to T10 you cannot reset, and I am leaving WOW as it sits now, The CVs were bad enough and when the Subs come I am gone. Will maintain my level ones just to have something to do  when I have my morning coffee. I am just tired of having to jump thru hoops be force to run ships and nations I don't want to. if I don't I cannot compete in some of the events so I am giving up after almost 4 years, The MPVs (Money pit Vipers,) have dragged this game down IMO. At least  my wallet will be plenty full.  If you like playing other ships and nations good for you, I only do CO OP anymore. instead of fixing the game they just put more broken pieces in it.

• Cool 2

[SQUAD]
Members
9,176 posts
11,680 battles
3 hours ago, Lert said:

Being amongst the sorry, sad few to have been devstruck by an Izumo, I can attest to the accuracy of the above statement.

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,304 posts
6,266 battles
5 hours ago, Lert said:

She's got the same "cheek" problem as Yamato with her citadel though, right? If so that's definitely something to watch out for when dueling other battleships. Learned that the hard way with my Musashi.

[LOU1]
Members
4,207 posts
12,359 battles
23 hours ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

Well I do not have but one T 10 tier ship and if you do not  play at least 5 lines to T10 you cannot reset, and I am leaving WOW as it sits now, The CVs were bad enough and when the Subs come I am gone. Will maintain my level ones just to have something to do  when I have my morning coffee. I am just tired of having to jump thru hoops be force to run ships and nations I don't want to. if I don't I cannot compete in some of the events so I am giving up after almost 4 years, The MPVs (Money pit Vipers,) have dragged this game down IMO. At least  my wallet will be plenty full.  If you like playing other ships and nations good for you, I only do CO OP anymore. instead of fixing the game they just put more broken pieces in it.

You might want to make that Tier 3's you save.  With your number of battles, you will only be able to get games with other experienced players.  A lot of them are in an informal league and have 1,000's of battles in their Tier 1 ships.   The biggest possible issue with that is that they only play late at night.  During the morning, you may be able to get bot games in Random or PvE.  T3 or T4 would give you more play opportunities with humans (with low map awareness or skills).  Due to the limited capabilities of the lower tier ships, I would probably keep Emerald, Leander, Marblehead, and maybe Kagero to have fun with.  T1's can be so frustrating at times, LOL

PvE is also a good option for relaxing play, too.

[SOCOM]
Members
654 posts
23,181 battles
2 hours ago, ExploratorOne said:

You might want to make that Tier 3's you save.  With your number of battles, you will only be able to get games with other experienced players.  A lot of them are in an informal league and have 1,000's of battles in their Tier 1 ships.   The biggest possible issue with that is that they only play late at night.  During the morning, you may be able to get bot games in Random or PvE.  T3 or T4 would give you more play opportunities with humans (with low map awareness or skills).  Due to the limited capabilities of the lower tier ships, I would probably keep Emerald, Leander, Marblehead, and maybe Kagero to have fun with.  T1's can be so frustrating at times, LOL

PvE is also a good option for relaxing play, too.

Yup found out I cannot just demount them but have sell the upgrades so I will just mothball the entire fleet 168 ships tiered and premium  lol. you can tell by the #of battles how long I have played including a year off for health reasons. it just saddens me to see the game slowly coming to a halt. I give it 2 years at most but for the diehards hope it last longer for them. But the MPVs cannot see beyond the Dollar or Rubles. Loyalty is what makes a game have staying power. I loved thiks game but love is fleeting lol

Members
66 posts
202 battles
54 minutes ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

Loyalty is what makes a game have staying power. 

No it doesn't. $$$$ is the only thing these people listen to. 

[SOCOM]
Members
654 posts
23,181 battles
1 minute ago, rotten_dead_doll said:

No it doesn't. $$$$ is the only thing these people listen to. 

Oh you got that right the Money Pit Vipers (MPVs) are  slowly killing the game, when the game dies do they have Unemployment offices in Europe (The one that includes France, U.K. Germany, Italy and Russia) not the one the wanna be T5 BB the VU is in

[ARS]
Beta Testers
5,148 posts
5,664 battles
On 10/15/2019 at 7:38 PM, Chief_SeaDog said:

What are you prattling about?  You're not forced to do anything.  You can play it just as though it was at release.  Simply ignore all the events.  There is absolutely no requirement to grind through them or participate and your ships will be just as competitive as somebody who did grind through them.

[SOCOM]
Members
654 posts
23,181 battles
On 10/21/2019 at 10:58 PM, Helstrem said:

What are you prattling about?  You're not forced to do anything.  You can play it just as though it was at release.  Simply ignore all the events.  There is absolutely no requirement to grind through them or participate and your ships will be just as competitive as somebody who did grind through them.

the fun used to be doing the events but they put too many restrictions, the criteria should be any ship can complete the event even if he/she does not used torps, cv, other nation ships. just put enough directives for any player to complete 12 directives  1 for torps, 1 cv, one for a certain nation. the rest for the general player. but does not matter old news. mothballing my fleet 122 ships.