You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Prien86

Game crashing a lot lately

5 comments in this topic

Members
11 posts
7,226 battles

Since the latest patches the game is crashing a lot (maybe since 1-2 months ago or so). Its insane, Im quitting playing the game unitl the next patch.

My pcs specs:

PC1: crashes almost every game

Phenom 2 965

4GB ram

AMD HD6850 GPU

-> Game screen goes black while playing and sounds keep repeating forever, have to reset the computer

PC2: crashes but not as frequently but in the latest days it has been crashing a lot

FX8350

4GB ram

GT730

-> Game screen freezes while playing and sounds keep repeating forever, have to reset the computer

Every other game plays good without crashing in both pcs. And the game runs very fast in both, I have been playing this thing for like 3 years and both pcs always played without crashing.

Members
2,195 posts
6,572 battles

Those PC stats might be on the edge. Several patches ago they stopped supporting 32bit systems for 64bit. and the graphics have been upgraded those video cards may be light also 4gb ram might be low I run 32gb and never crashed. ask support.....

Members
11 posts
7,226 battles

Running win10 64 bit on both computers. I dont know if they are on the edge, I configure them on low, only high texture quality & anisotropic filter, and they run very very smooth, both manage to play on 60fps all the time even at 1080p, also both have SSD harddisks.
As I said in the first post, they run fine for 3 years and the latest patches bring me very bad stability, theres obviously some bugs in the game code.

Maybe adding more RAM helps, will probably upgrade one of them to 12Gb soon and report back.

Members
11 posts
7,226 battles

Upgraded the FX8350 to 12Gb RAM, it seems to have solved the problem, I have played 2 days without a single crash.

Game's memory managment is culprit.