Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Unacceptable_1

Well done!!!!!!

10 comments in this topic

[HOPAS]
Members
174 posts
22,761 battles

Pretty sad that Ships has turned into Planes with 6 CVs in a match at very low tiers where there is no AA or any counter....
I just give up & sail ahead & tell the red CVs  I am a free target & to get it over with....
I will do this every match where there are 6 CVs...
In a DD it is useless to resist the rocket assault....
In BBs the torp assault is just as bad....
Cruisers are the only ones that can dodge torps and have enough HP to MAYBE survive the rocket assault abit longer.

Way to go Wargaming!!!!!!!!! Another turd sandwich for DDs especially ;)
If you want DDs gone your on your way to it....enjoy!!!!

Twice in one night is too much....plus I see this being the new normal for T4-5......

shot-19.10.13_04.59.59-0483.jpg

shot-19.10.13_05.25.53-0472.jpg

Edited by Unacceptable_1
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,901 battles

Agreed.  There really should be a hard cap on CVs, at any tier.  But especially at low tiers for new players learning the game.  That amount of plane volume is quite a shock and is likely to turn many away from the game before they really even get to experience it.

I know I wouldn't have likely got past my first days if that's what I would've had to contend with.

• Cool 2

[HINON]
Members
14,340 posts

While I agree that too many cvs in low tier matches is an issue, stomping your feet and refusing to play in a match you've already joined is unacceptable. 

• Cool 4

[WPORT]
Members
11,686 posts
15,996 battles

I play all available ship types.

When faced with three CV's per team, a player should respond, "Challenge accepted".

[FOXDN]
Beta Testers
990 posts
5,029 battles
1 hour ago, Prothall said:

Wargaming is more concerned that CVs be "successful".

This is more important that making the game fun.

They failed in both areas then. The game isnt fun and there are less CVs around then before the rework due to the boring nature of the new gameplay. 

[SOCOM]
Members
804 posts
25,813 battles
1 hour ago, RipNuN2 said:

While I agree that too many cvs in low tier matches is an issue, stomping your feet and refusing to play in a match you've already joined is unacceptable. 

Funny how the blame is on the DEVs but they think they are doing such a good job, fix what is broken instead of throwing more trash on the heap. In their limited wisdom they are trying to force people to play what WOW wants to see not what the player base wants. That is one of the reasons I don't do anything except my level ones with my morning coffee and onto my other game that is still fun to run. is the Money Pit Viper losing any weight, I hear it's stomach growling. 

• Cool 1

[HOPAS]
Members
174 posts
22,761 battles
21 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

Why would it matter??? In my BB I'll be torped to death in matter of minutes....
In my DD I'll be rocketed to death even sooner...
Why should I care if MM & the developers don't care????
And I see you hide your stats LOL
What are you hiding????
My bet is you have around 1000 battles at most & no real idea how this game is played anyhow LOL
You post more than you play I'm sure......

[HINON]
Members
14,340 posts
1 hour ago, Unacceptable_1 said:

Aww hidden stats got you down, bless your heart. I guess this means you have no arguement and just want to rage. Have a great day, cya.

Sign in to follow this